With You

(Casey's POV)
The flight is extremely long. Then again, we are going to Greece from LA, so I didn't expect it to be say an hour long flight.

Sam is still asleep. I don't have the heart to wake him up. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping.

I look back on the day we got married. The ceremony was full of love. The reception was filled with fun, music, and a lot of dancing. Mainly, me dancing like a fool. I'm not a good dancer, but neither is Sam. So don't judge.

Sam and I got married today! This is crazy, and amazing at the same time. I love him so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

So we are just about to cut the cake! It's a white chocolate cake covered with frosting. Sam and I walk over to the table, and people start to gather around us, taking out their phones for pictures. Sam grabs the knife.

"Wanna cut it?", he asks.

"Eh, let's both do it", I say with a smile.

Sam and I grip on to it, and cut the cake. After we're done cutting, I lift the knife up, demonstrating the first slice to our guests.

"Yes!", Sam exclaims.

"Feed it to Casey!", a voice yells.

Laura. Sam and I chuckle at her. She's one of the sweetest people on Earth.

Sam grabs a fork, gets a piece of the cake, and feeds it to me. I close my eyes in enjoyment, and Sam chuckles. I love him so freaking much.

That's one of the most adorable memories I have of Sam! I look over at Sam and he was still sleeping so I got up to use the bathroom. When I came Sam had just awaken. He yawned and stretched his arms

"Good morning Casey" Sam said ask he stretched

I chuckled "Good afternoon sleepyhead!"

It was 5pm at this point and we were already flying over top Europe. I couldn't wait to land!! I've been wanting to visit Greece for so long! Now I get to experience my trip with my adorable husband Sam!

"Casey where are we?" Sam asked

I looked at him

"Sam we are in an airplane..." I answer

"No ugh, obviously we're in a plane Casey! I'm talking about where in the world we are! Which country are we over top of?" Sam exclaimed

"Oh! My bad Sam! We are just about to exit the borders or Spain" I told him

Sam nodded and looked out his plane window.

"Casey look! It's Barcelona!"

Sam pointed out the window.

I lean over to look at the city. It was so pretty! Being the fact that it was almost dark out all the lights in the city were on! It was beautiful! Sam pulled out his phone and took a picture.

"This is a keeper!" Sam said.

He saved the picture and then put his phone away.

"So, what have you been up too while I was dreaming?" Asked Sam.

I thought about what to say... There wasn't really anything to do on the plane...

"I stared at you while remembering how you feed me that cake at our wedding" I answered.

Sam started to laugh.

"What?!" I asked while smiling.

"That was what my dream was about... It was of the part of our wedding. Except when I fed you the cake", he answered.

We both smiled, then we pressed our lips against each other into what turned into a kiss.

"I love you Sam", I said once we pulled away.

"I love you too Casey" Sam said back.

"You're a promise of mine..." I told him.

"You're a promise in time" Sam replied.

______________________________________

In celebration of "Promises" hitting over 500 views we decoded to write a chapter! Thank you so much for supporting the book! We deeply appreciate it! We love you and make sure to stay tuned for the next chapter!! Make sure to follow our personals!

MelissaKendall3

ThePentaholicIsHere