Stop Calling My Husband!!

(Sam's POV)
"Casey, whatever you do, do not call that producer", I say as Casey and I walk into our house. That producer isn't giving me such a good vibe.

"Sam, relax--"

"No, I'm serious. We don't know if Grey is 100% legit. And if he is, how do you he's not going to take advantage of you for money?"

"I'm not going to call him."

"I am serious, Casey-- wait what?"

"I'm not gonna call him. I wanna be an independent artist. You know how record labels can be with creative control."

"I freaking love you," I say as I kiss his cheek.

"I'm not stupid enough to fall for that, Sam. Remember, I went to Yale," he smirks.

"So did I, buddy. Welcome to the club."

That causes him to laugh. What did I do to deserve him?

3 days later

"SAM! HURRY UP OR I AM LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!", I hear Casey exclaims.

"You don't have the guts!", I fire back.

The reason why we're in a rush is because....we're adopting a cat! It'll be the first cat I've had since giving up Phoebe. I don't know. I think Phoebe is going to get a little brother or sister.

I heard a phone ring, and it's not mine. I turn around and find Casey's phone ringing. I grab it and check the number. That's strange. I don't know that number. I slide it answer the call.

"Hello?," I say.

"Casey, Daniel Grey. I was wondering if you made your decision yet."

Okay, it's this little piece of work.

"It's not Casey."

"Sam," he says in an annoyed voice.

"Where's Casey?"

"Out of town. He forgot his phone here. I'm not going to ask you politely. I'm demanding you, Grey. Stop calling my husband!! He doesn't want to be a part of your label. He's perfectly fine managing everything independently. Goodbye and don't have a good day."

I hang up without having to hear what he says. He's getting on my last nerve.

"While we're young, Sam! Come on!," a familiar voice yells.

"I'm coming!"

I quickly grab both the phones and head downstairs to find a very anxious Casey.

"About time. I was gonna go without you," he says.

"Face it, Breves. You love me too much to do that," I smirk.

"You're so cocky."

"And you proposed to Cocky."

"And I don't regret it."

We share a quick kiss before heading out to the car. Time for us to get our fur child.