Greece

(Sam's POV)
So Casey and I are gonna go to Europe for our honeymoon. Honestly, after all that's happened this past weekend, I need to get away for a bit. And spend time with the person I love the most.

I here my phone ringing, check the caller ID, and it was Kurt.

"Hey, bud", I say.

"Ready to go to Greece?", he says with some happiness in his voice. I can tell he feels better now.

"Yeah. Remember, we gotta shoot the 'Ghostbusters' video with Alyson when I get back."

"Got it. Have a great time and stay safe."

"Thanks. And I will. Later."

"Bye."

I hang up, and Casey and I get ready to board. We find our seats, put our bags in storage and sit down. This was gonna be a long flight.

After the flight took off, I started to get pretty tired. I didn't get that much sleep last night. I start to dose off and feel a person holding my hand. Casey, of course. I lay my head on his shoulder and easily fall asleep. But before I could, I felt Casey kiss the top of my head.

How did I get this lucky? He's so freaking amazing.

"Love you", I whisper.

"I love you too", he whispers back.

I love him more than life itself.
_______________________________________
Too be clear, we don't know much about what Sam and Casey did during the honeymoon other than visit ancient sites. So we're gonna make some stuff up. Hope you guys liked this sweet little chapter. Love you guys and see you in the next chapter!! And don't foget to follow our personals!!

ThePentaholicIsHere

MelissaKendall3