Chapter 30

Allyson's POV

It's been a few days since I last saw her and a day since we last talked on the phone. I wanted to enjoy the day with my friends and family but I miss her, so I opted to stay in bed while they're downstairs having fun. I don't get it, why would she have to go away and spend her day to that 'somewhere safe' place? I asked Tina to check in all possible ways anything that can help us find y/n but she said that's no use and that she's been doing that for the last four years. Turns out, y/n never used her bank accounts, credit cards, or anything that can help us track her down. I sighed as I heard my phone buzzed from the bedside table.

Rejected Human Being 😩: I'm back! See you soon love 😘

"Sh*t!" I immediately found myself on my feet and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower, I'm excited to finally see her again.

I started fixing myself up as fast as I could and waited for another text from y/n

"ALLYSON!" Mom called me downstairs "GET DOWN HERE!"

"Yes ma!"

As soon as I got down, I smiled as I saw a Black Mercedes being parked at the resort's garage. It's hers.

"I guess that's her huh?" My mom said

"I hope, that's her car"

"Okay then, I'll be in the kitchen for awhile so I can finish cooking. Tell her I want to meet her later"

"Okay mom" I replied as my mom went her way back to the kitchen

When I saw y/n get down her car I immediately went out to meet her but then I realize, I'm supposed to be mad at her so I just shot her an angry look.

"Hey love" she smiled as she walked towards me

You're mad at her Allyson! DO NOT SMILE BACK!

I kept a straight face as she stopped in front of me, I was about to protest about her calling me 'love' when...

"Don't call me that!" She mimicked

"WOW! YOU GOT THE NERVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" I yelled at her angrily

"I'm so----"

"MONKEYYYYYY!" Camila squealed as she ran to give her a hug

"Every time!" Mani playfully rolled her eyes

"Hey there little mouse" she said as she hugged Camila back

"So you're back" Lauren smiled at her

"Yes Jauregui! Your fun days are over" she joked making the girls laugh

"I'm pissed" Dj told her with her arms crossed

"Sorry Dj, I had to go somewhere"

"Yeah right" I hissed. Okay I'm not that mad but I still want her to try and make it up to me for disappearing without notice but these girls already have her attention and I don't like it.

"Uh-"

"Commander Y/L/N! You're required to report at Central Command Tomorrow at 0800H" Jamie said, then she realized that we're in the middle of something when she came

"Oh sorry I just needed to tell her that ASAP, ya know? orders" she apologized before turning back to y/n "By the way Commander Roque's on the phone"