Truth Or Dare? Part Two

There was so much hesitation.  Was Hanzo getting himself into too much? Maybe he should just back away, but it's too late now. The gentle touch of Jesse's lips against his send a shiver down his spine.

     It's happening. What do I do? What if I mess this up? Calm down, Shimada.

     Jesse's other hand creeps slowly up Hanzo's arm and rests firmly before his shoulder. He proceeds to gently pull Hanzo's lower lip between his own. His nose brushes against Hanzo's ans Hanzo tilts his head and strokes McCree's cheeks while indulging in such a tender embrace.

     So shy, McCree thinks. I guess it's normal for his first kiss... It's cute.

     McCree can feel the stares of everyone else in the room at this poin... But he doesn't care. Hanzo's lips were too sweet for him to stop, the feel of stealing the first kiss of such a darling man gave him butterflies, but he wasn't going to lose his head. He promised a good first kiss. If he continues much longer he fears Hanzo with tire of it. He can't have that. He can feel the exhale of the man against his face as he slowly pulls away, gently biting Hanzo's lip and pulling for a moment before releasing and opening his eyes to see a beautiful blush on his cheeks.

     "How was that, darlin'?" McCree smirks handsomely. Hanzo opens his eyes only to have them met with Jesse's glossy, gingery brown eyes staring back at him. Too shy to respond, he looks away. He turns the Genji, who is now smiling devilishly. Reinhardt has decided this has gone too far and leaves. Ana has pulled out a deck of cards and is casually distracting Pharah from the steamy scene taking place before them.

"My turn, then." Hanzo says, after moments of awkward silence. McCree folds his arm and leans his stance casually to the side.

"Angela..." Hanzo smiles. "Sit on Genji's lap." McCree lets out a faint chuckle and Tracer gasps. Kerry's face grows red and she glances to Genji, who's hand is covering his mouth. She couldn't. He wouldn't want her to anyways.

"I never said dare, Hanzo... T-this isn't how it works." Mercy whines.

"Oh c'mon, Angela, Don't be lame. And she is right, Han. But I'll let it slide this once." Tracer jumps in.

"Angela..." Genji whispers softly. His voice hitting her ears in a way so calm she shivers. "It's alright." He assures her kindly. What does he mean it's alright? Does he know I was worried he'd reject me? How did he even know I'd be willing to sit on his lap?

    He slowly wraps his arms around her body, firmly grasps each hip, and seemingly effortlessly pulls her onto his lap. The softness of her bottom as it hits him begins to turn him on. Upon feeling his boner against her she turns fire red and bites her lip. Uncomfortably, she tucks her hands into her lap and sits up board-straight, avoiding as much contact as she can. Noticing this he wraps his arms around her stomach and pulls her in. Her sheep-soft hair brushing against his face briefly.

     This is turning him on!?! Calm down, Angela. It's not that big a deal right? It's not like some totally cute boy that you've had a crush on for as long as you could remember had feelings for you right? Oh.

"Enjoying yourself, brother?" Hanzo mocks. Embarrassed, Mercy hides her face in her hands. Genji only wishes he could see that cute red face of her's.
__________________________________

A/N: This story is getting rather long, I don't know whether I'm going to drag it out or cut it short, but I have really enjoyed writing it.