Truth or Dare? Part One

Summary: A fun game of Truth or Dare between the Overwatch characters leads to a night of mischievousness.
__________________________________
[McHanzo] [Gency] [Reaper76]
_________________________________

It's a freezing winter night, and the crew; Hanzo, Mccree, Mercy, Genji, Tracer, Sombra, Reaper, Soldier 76, Zenyatta, Ana, Pharah and Reinhardt are locked away in a warm lodge, encircling a fireplace. A considerable distance of a few feet from the fireplace sits a circular, Grey soft-fabricated sectional beside a black leather recliner, both sitting on a Large, circular, wooly Cayenne rug aligned with the sectional. A glass chandelier swinging about provides a dim, warm orange light.

To the left of this scene is a lovely kitchen/dining area. A lengthy glass table sits on it's gold-metallic base. Pressed to the walls are beautiful white marble counter tops, and the kitchen necessities, a bronze-metallic fridge with matching oven and sink. An assortment of pots and pans hang from holders along the walls. The area is entirely lit by a single lamp siting on the table.

Sombra sits at the table, popping bubble gum and aggressively trolling forums on her High-tech Alienware Chrome laptop. Beside her, Ana sits between her and Pharah. Their chairs pulled out and facing each other ever so slightly, both sipping lightly from mugs of hot chocolate. Tracer sits on the edge of the counter facing everyone, legs swinging back and forth. McCree leans his back ever so casually against the wall beside the fireplace, hat pointed to the floor covering a majority of his face besides his mouth, lips pursed around a cigar.

In the corner of the room, Zenyatta and Genji sit, cross-legged and facing each other. Expressions hidden, only right to assume they're both in a state of near peace. On the sectional, Hanzo sits stiff backed, arms crossed. Looking fierce but at the same time calmed. Mercy sits inches beside him, filing her nails, occasionally looking up in the direction of Genji and Zenyatta. On the end of the sectional, Reaper sits, arms around the back of the couch, legs crossed at the knees, spread shoulder-width. Soldier besider him, somewhat squished against the arm of the couch in an order to respect Reaper's personal space. His legs together, arms folded casually, but in a way that suggests he's upset about the lack of room. Reinhardt lays across the recliner beside them. Legs extended outward, arms comfortably laying on his chest and fingers laced. His eyes were closed and a calm grin sat on his face.

"This is boring!" Tracer complains, a gruff sigh can be heard from her direction as she jumps down from the counter.

"What do you suppose we do about that?" Ana replied swiftly, lowering her mug to the table. At this point most of the room had turned their attention to her.

"Hm..." She places her hand to her chin. "Well, ...we could play a game." She lowers her head and smiles devilishly.

"Alright! What kind 'a game are we talkin' 'bout?" McCree chimes in, lifting his hat from his face.

"Ey, that's the spirit! How about a little Truth or Dare, everyone?" Tracer's fiendish smile suddenly become more cheerful looking as she nods towards the other members of the room.

"I'll play, but only if Hanzo decides to join us." Genji purrs, tilting his head suggestively towards his brother. Hanzo smirks, such a simple game will be nothing for him, and he'd never refuse a challenge, especially from his brother.

"Alright."

"Sounds like a daisy time, I'm in" McCree comments cheerfully.

"Well, if it's what everyone is doing, I guess" Mercy smiles shyly. Her cheeks turning a pretty shade of pink.