"But, young master, look at her! She's so cute~ Her soft fur~ Delicate paws~"

"Now."

"*Sigh* Yes, my lord."

Ever so gingerly, he places me onto the ground of my room. Opening my dazed eyes, I blink a few times in attempt to clear my mind. I shake off my fur and stretch now that I have been placed onto the ground. Once I was back to my normal(ish) state of mind, I stood up on my two legs and transformed into my human form. Luckily, this time I managed to do it right, as I had no cat features on me.

"Umm... well then. Hey guys."

"Hey kitten."

"...Kitten?! Oi! I'll have you know that my actual form is larger! I just happen to be able to go into kitten form."

Sebby just smirked at my response while Ciel just looked at him irritably. I have a feeling that Ciel is going to be one of my only forms of protection from Seeby for a while. Hopefully, I don't end up with Sebby alone for a bit... it is hard to think when being petted while in neko or cat form.

"W-Well then, class time, right?"

Trying to avoid the awkward tension rising in the air, I switch topics. Then, following through with the new topic, I take out a fresh set of the uniform and go into my bathroom to change. While changing, I notice that very hushed whispers was going on in my room.

Despite my amazing hearing, I was incapable of hearing their conversation. Perhaps it is their extremely hushed voices or perhaps it was the fact that the slight rustle caused by my clothes getting off and then the ones being placed on me were causing just enough noise to block out their voices. Whatever it was, I could not hear their conversation.

Shrugging it off, I continue to get changed and then open my bathroom door. I bring my dirty clothes to their appropriate hamper and then look over at the now silent boys. They are standing as if nothing happened; however, the cross look in both of their eyes reveal something else. For whatever reason, they seem to be quite annoyed at one another... meh, it's nothing new.

"So, you guys coming or not?"

I smile at the two irritated boys and leave my bedroom. I trust that they'll close the door on the way out. When I reached the staircase to the main room, Ciel and Sebby caught up. At first, I thought nothing of it, until I saw a look in Sebby's eyes. This look was the one he always had when he planned on playing with his hidden cats after his work was complete for the day, so why did he have it? Unless... no, I wouldn't count as a cat... would I?

Now in a slight panic, I send out my senses and find absolutely no cats in the entire dormitory. I look further and notice that the nearest cat happens to be all the way in town, so, unless Sebby plans on going into town, I have a feeling I know which 'cat' is in immediate danger... I find myself suddenly glued to Ciel's side.

Soon, I find myself in the mix of the vampires and the front doors are opening. Kaname gives me the 'we-have-to-talk-later' look, and Senri walks over to me and gives me the puppy dog eyes... so cute~

"Ivy, are you okay?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, why?"

"Not in class yesterday, didn't respond to knocks on door afterclass."

"I'm so sorry, Senri! I had some... lady issues yesterday, and then fell asleep really early yesterday."

"Missed you."

"I missed you too, Senri!"

He sends me a cute smile and tilts his head in an adorable manor. I reach up and pet his head as he smiles and leans into my touch. Seriously, just who is the cat here? ...Wait a minute... what if the cat Sebby wants is Senri?!?! Technique, he is not a cat, but he acts so much like one...