"She's too cool," Laxus blushed. "Moreover, in that uniform...she's damn hot, too."

They sweat-dropped.

"Well isn't that a given? Even if she is cool and hot, I don't think anyone would blus-" Rufus suddenly stopped his sentence and exclaimed. "Sting! Are you okay?"

Sting was in the corner slouched against a wall with a hand to his face. Blood was dripping from his face as far as his friends could see.

"Sting, you're bleeding!" Rogue said, worriedly.

"It's nothing," Sting said, his face red as he removed his hand. "I was just thinking that she looked far too sexy in that outfit. I mean, just look at how that skirt sways each time she moves."

"Nevermind," Minerva said, punching him in the head. "I was stupid enough to think that something was actually wrong with you."

"That fuckin' hurt!" Sting yelled, annoyed.

"Sting, you're nothing but a pervert," Lector stared at him blankly.

"What's with those dead fish-eyes?" Sting said as he cupped Lector's face between his two palms.

"Frosch, ignore Sting from now on," Rogue said, hurrying away with Frosch.

"Hey, Rogue! You're going to abandon me now?!" he yelled in shock.

Orga sighed. "Sting, change that attitude of yours."

"That's right," Evergreen said. "Otherwise, I think this man next to me is going to explode any second now."

Evergreen said this as she pointed towards Laxus who was covered from head to toe in lightning sparks. His magic could be seen surrounding him and his eyes were dark and clouded as he glared at Sting. They could see the vein almost popping in his head as well as his bulging muscles, getting ready for a fight.

"Guys, stop this already," Bickslow said, hushing them up.

"Lucy-dono's looking this way," Jura whispered.

They immediately shut up and looked towards Lucy. Indeed, she was looking their way. Her eyes were blank as she looked at Sting as if he was the filthiest person in the room. Before Sting had the time to yell, Minerva covered his mouth and smiled nervously.

"Sorry about that," she hurriedly said before dragging Sting to the side.

Lucy removed the tip of her small sword from Ethan's chin, much to his relief. She sheathed the sword by her side as she looked at the mages once again.

"Of course, the mages are also expected to participate," Lucy said. "All of you standing in this room right now have no sense of what war truly is like. Nonetheless, have the skills to fight."

"And what makes you say that?" a soldier came up.

It was the same soldier that had said that she was only bluffing. Lucy came to a stop as she looked back at him, her eyes wide with surprise.

The soldier smirked. "Like Lieutenant Ethan had said, we're all trained soldiers. Even if we don't have the experience of war, we're all confident that we can fulfill the requirements as a soldier of war."

"Is that so?" Lucy said, faking surprise.

"This is not going to end well," Freed murmured, shaking his head.

"Besides, Army General Lucy, we don't think that you should be saying those things to us," the soldier scoffed.

He was waiting for the others to agree with him but all he got in return was silence. They could tell already who had the upper hand. If they were to back him up, who knows whether they'll be alive within the next second. He glanced about him nervously but, thinking that they were just too afraid, he kept on going.