SPECIAL!

8 years ago~~

I was crying as my dad finish beating me up, and left me alone, all bruised and bloody. I cried as I remember every singe word he said to me,

Faggot,

Monter,

Murder,

Useless,

Worthless.

Everything kept on repeating in my mind as I cry. I froze, when I heard a soft knock on my door, frozen there, too afraid to move. What if it was Dad?

Soon, the door open slightly, and I saw a figure. It was small, next to another figure leaning slightly on the wall, they were definitly a women body. The small girl approached me as I close my eyes tightly, afraid that she would hurt me too.

She knee infront of me, as I whimp in fear. "Oh, no no. I won't hurt you. I just want to help you with those wounds of yours." I looked up, slowly, to see her smiling softly at me. It was that soft smile that my mom always gave me. He take the first aid kit and open it slowly, "I'm Krista. The one leaning on the wall is Ymir, my lover. What's your name?" She said as she gentle took my arm, making me slightly flinch.

"I-I'm... Eren... E-Eren Jeager..." I said as she was cleaning my wounds. She smile softly at me.

"Don't worry, Eren boy. We'll be here when ever he hurts you. 'K?" The other girl said. I nodded lightly, smiling. Feeling safe with them.

2 years later~~

Two years had passes already and they had always been there for me since they found out my dad abused me, they were lile my seconds mother's. I love them so much. I remember Krista twlling me that she and Ymir will soon plan on adopt me. I was so happy that day. I was walking home, with a big smile in my face. I can't believe that they want to adopt me! I will finally have a family!

I walked inside my house to see my dad sitting in the couch with suitcases sitting besidd him, probably his and mine. I slowly walk close to him, "Dad?" I said, as he looled at me and I stared at the suitcases, "Why is there suitcases?" I said as he look at me like if I was stupid, "Don't you see?" he continue "We're moving from home, to a better place." My eyes widen.

No, we can't move. Not now that I'm happy, and going to be adopted by people thah love. Not now, Not Never!

A tear roll down my cheek,

"Why are you crying?" he said, "We're going to live happy there." he said as he gradded his suitcases and throwing what I presume, should be mine.

"Where's leaving today, so I'll be waiting for you in the car. AND" I looked at him, "Don't. Make me. Wait." and with that, he left.

My life in destroy- yet -once again. I thought I was going to be finally happy. With a family by my side. What is going to happen to me now? What will he do to me? What is going to happen? Why does my life keep on changing and hating me?

I cry as I slowly lay on the floor, hugging my seft and cry. No. I sob. I let the tear stream down my face, as if I was realesing all the pain I kept in.

I suppendly hear small footstep,

I look up and saw Krista. She smile sadly at me. She kneed down to me. I sat up and cleaned my tears. I hugged her and she returned the hug. I cried in her shoulder and she says sweet nothing in my ears. Soon, Ymie came in view with some papers.

"Here are some papers that was for the adoption. We will adopt you when we see you again." I nodded and smile sadly, "Also, here's our number, so call us when you can, ok, Eren boy?" She said sadly, as she knee down next to Krista. I nodded and grabbed the paper with their number on it.

"Go. Your father is waiting for you. We'll see you soon.." They both said at the same time.

I hugged both of them as they return it. It felt like an eternity before we pull apart.

"Go."

Krista said as she wiped away a tear, I nodded and got up, slowly walking away. I turn back to look at them.

"I'll see you two soon." They nodded, aa I walk away from them to my dad's car.

I put my suitcase in the back of the car and got inside the car,

"Took you long. What were you doing?" My dad said,

I look at of the window to see Ymir and Krista waving goodbye at me. I slowly wave back. Goodbye, Ymir and Krista. I'll see you soon. This is goodbye, but a goodbye isn't forever. I'll see you again.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

"I was saying goodbye to my 'friends'." I answer as he drove away.

Vote
Comment
Follow