ch. 26

Eren's POV

Jean and I were watching the movie, annabelle. HE NEVER TOLD ME WE WERE WATCHING A VERY, LIKE EXTREMELY SCARY ONE!! Yes, I am scared of scary movies, ok? There's nothing wrong with that.

•°•°•°•°•°

I jump whenever there was a jumpscare. I felt Jean put an arm around me, as if he was trying to protecting me. I didn't notice when we got so closer to each other, but at the moment, I didn't care. I was too terriflied by the movie to even try to move away from Jean. I screamed when I saw another jumpscare, I felt like crying right now, I felt my heart beating in my chest as I was temblering from the fear.

I was really scared that I a tear roll down my face,

Jean noticed and pulled me closer to him, "Are you ok, Eren?" he said as I shook my head, and hid my face in his side of his chest. I let out a small whimp. "Eren?" He said again, in a worry tone, "Make it s-stop..." I whisper, "Make what stop?" he asked, confused, "T-the movie... Ma-make it... Stop.." I whisper again, too afraid to do anything. He stopped the movie and looked at me, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Eren. I didn't know that you were really scare of scary movie." He hugged me, I felt safe, he was the only thing at the moment that made me feel protected. I hugged back, and burried my fave in his chest, letting tears fall and sobs.

Soon, I stop crying but I was still scared to let go, so I hugged him tighter, "Don't worry, Eren. I won't leave, I will stay here with you until you feel better, ok?" I nodded, avoiding any eye contact. I start to feel my eyes heavy, as I was laying ontop of Jean on the couch. It felt warm and comfortable being like this. I didn't noticed that I was slowly closing my eyes, until I heard Jean saying something to me,

"You can sleep. I'll be here to protect you from the monsters." I nodded lazily and close my eyes, ignoring the fact that Jean was going to spend the night here with me, just cause I was scared of a movie. And to be alone.

I let my self fell to the world of darkness, fictional creatures and unrealistic things. I immediately fall to the sleepless world, where you don't exist, yet where nothing else exist, either.

Where you basically nothing, like your surrandings.

----------

Hey, it's me, Kai.
Another chapter in the same day,
I'm quite bored right now, and this story is the only thing that intertain me, so yeah, another chapter.

Thank you.
-Kai Ren.

Vote
Comment
Follow