ch. 14

Eren's POV

I kissed back.

I realized what I was doing and quickly pushed away, "No, this can't happen! I'm dating Armin!" I yelled as I felt tears in my eyes. It hurts to cheat on Armin. "Eren, you're right. I'm so sorry." I nodded,

"I'm going to my house, Jean. I'll see you later." I walked out before he could responed.

I ran to my house, since it was sunday and Armin wasn't in town, I was going to be alone. So I decided to spend the rest of the day locked in my room, of course, after I got the beat up from Grisha.

I closed my eyes as I was laying in my bed. I was falling asleep but the vibration of my phone said otherwise. I sigh and grabbed my phone.

One notification
   One message from;

Armin- send now

I smile as I saw it was from Armin, yet I felt bad for kissing Jean, but at the same time, I don't regret it. What is going on?

Armin: Hey Eren. Are you ok?

Eren: Yes, Armin. I'm ok.

Armin: Good. How are you? :)

Eren: I'm a little hurt but I'm good. You?

Armin: I wish I could be there so that I could somehow make you not feel pain. I'm good too.

I smile,

Eren: Don't worry, just by you texting me makes me feel better. •3•

Armin: Aww Eren. >////<

(Time Skied, cause I can, bitches.)

We texted for a few more hours before I had to go to sleep. Tomorrow is monday, and Armin will be here next week. I sigh knew I was going to feel weird without Armin or Mikasa, since, to my surprised- plus I just noticed this- is that Mikasa doesn't have the same school as Armin and I do, since she's in the same school as her girlfriend, Annie.

Well...

I finally decided to close my eyes and let the darkness take over ny dreams.

---------
Two chapter in one day?! Wow.

I was bored,

so yeah, I'll see y'all next chapter (basically tomorrow)

Vote, comment, follow me.

Thank you,
-Kai Ren.