ch. 19

Eren's POV

"Are you starting to like someone else?"

I didn't know what to say, I just looked at him with wide eyed, I hugged him more tightly, "No, no no, Armin. Don't think like that." I had to lie, I didn't know what else to say, I had to. "Then why are acting so strange, like you don't love me anymore?" He sobbed louder making some people looked towards us, some saying this like 'Such a jerk' 'He made the small guy cry' and more things. "Armin, It's just Grisha, you know? That's why I been acting strange ok?" What a lie. He nodded, before soon calming down.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It was lunch time and Armin and I sat down, while talking to each other. I laugh as Armin tells me a joke, "Oi, Eren." Armin and I turn to looked at who spoke to me. It was Levi. I gave him a questioning look, "Want to sit with us," I looked at Armin then back at Levi, "I'm sorry but I'm sitting with Armin." I said, as he let out a chuckle. "He can come with us too, of course." He said, as I looke at Armin, before nodding to Levi. Armin and I got up and walked to the table where Levi was sitting. I saw five people sitting there. "Eren, coconut, this are my friends, "I saw Armin got mad by the nickname. "This is Reiner, Berthor, Farlan, Petra, and Isabel. "

"Hi." I said shyly as Farlan ignored me and Reiner just nodded, Berthor smile, and Isabel started to act like crazy, "Omg! He's Eren?! He's so cute!!Big bro, I totally ship you two!" I blushed as Armin and Petra glared at them. "W-well, it's not like that. I'm dating someone." I wrapped my arm around Armin, as he lean to it. "Cool, Plus. Levi. Is my. Boyfriend." Petra said with a fake smile. Levi sigh, as he walk to Petra, "We're only dating because Kenny said so. If it were me, I would have been fucking a guy right now, and not have to be here with a spoiled, annoying, whining, girl." I laugh at the face Petra did, it was like she got offended in a whole new level. I quickly shut my mouth when Armin, pinch my arm. I looked at him, before we started eating. I kept on looking at Petra trying to flirt with Levi  and Levi isn't doing anything.

Why do I feel jealous?

I looked at Armin and I smile. He smiled back and we continued on eating our lunch, before talking.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After lunch time, we went to our classes, school ended. I walked Armin to his house, before walking to mine. I lay on bed before quickly falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up very confused, I looked around me and I was very confused before I noticed I was in my room, and it was 6:45 which mean I have a lot of time to get ready for school.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*~

That happened to me like right now when I woke up.
    I wake up feeling very confused and lost xD I was like, 'What the fuck?' then I heard my weasel dropped something and that made me more confused and I was like, 'What, where, who, why, when, wait, what?' Then after a few seconds the confusion went away.

That was indeed an odd experience for me.

Vote
Comment
Follow