ch. 20

Eren's POV

I walked to Armin's house, with my head low. I think I'm know why I'm confused, yet I'm confuse that I'm confused. It's like a cage that no matter how much you fight, you can't escape the cage. You just want to be from the confused of why you're trapped. I sigh and I saw Armin getting up and walking towards me, I smile little at him, while he smile brightly but I could see the consert in his eyes. He hugged me and I hugged back, and we started to walk school.

He was talking to me like away, but it doesn't feel right. I know who I like now. I think but I'm not sure, what if make a mistake and it's actually not them?

Or can it be someone else?

What will happened when I confess to them?

will they hate or still be my friends?

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating in my pocket, I look at Armin and he looked back at me, before I turned and look at the message that I got on kik.

Levi_Fucking_Ackerman: Hey Eren, I was wonder if you want to hang over after school, since well, it's about time we go out together and get to know each other better in person, don't you think?

Eren_Titan_Yeager: Sure, sounds all good to me. What time you want to meet and where?

Not even a seconds went by and he was already replying.

Levi_Fucking_Ackerman: How about park hall Maria, after school ends?

Eren_Titan_Yeager: Okie, Sounds good to me!

Levi_Fucking_Ackerman: Alright. See you at school.

Eren_Titan_Yeager: See ya.

I put my phone away and Armin looked at me, "Who was it?" He asked, I smile at him and responed his question. "It was Levi-" He got jealous "-And he wanted us to hangout. Like friends, alright?" He just rise a brow and nodded. I pulled him into a hug, "Hey, don't be mad. We're just friend ok?" He nodded and soon after, hugs me back, burring his face in my chest.

•°•°•°•°•°•°

We we in the last class, and I already want to go to Levi! Why am I excited? I told Armin that if he could go home alone, and he didn't look too happy, but he nodded and give me a small smile.

The bell rang and I was already walking to hall Maria but then I felt a arms around my waist, making me turn a dark shade of red. I turn and saw Levi, "Hey, Jeager" I smile, and he pulls away from the, -Ahem- Awckard hug thingy. "Hey Levi," "Ready to go to our hangover thing?" I nodded excited. He must noticed that cause he smiles.

We begun to walk to the park.

-----------

How is the story turning out? Is it good or shitty? Probably shitty xD Oh well, too bad. Deal with it.
There might also be alot of mispelling errors or words written wrong, and I'm sorry about that, but my phone is sucks and my English is not good, I'm Russian, so I'm still learning much English!

ALSO I been Thinking about this and I think, I will end it soon, probably in few more chapter and BAM the end. But then again, it might as well be long. Idfk.

I hope you guys like this and all that crap, so if ya did why not give me a follow and a vote? And why not also leave a comment to let me know y'all think about it?

Vote
Comment
Follow

Thank you,
-Ren Kai.