ch. 5

Eren's POV

I was on art class as I kept on drawing on my sketch book. Armin and I are doing well after what happened in the morning, I took him to each of his class, and ate lunch with him. At least he's not mad at me. "Eren!" I was interrupted by someone screaming my name. I turn to see Jean sitting down next to me, I didn't even saw when he sat down.

"Why're you in such deep thought? Did Armin cheated on you?" He said it in a hopeful tone. Why? I sigh, and closed my sketch book. I shook my head, "No. He didn't, Jean. He's a loyal one. I'm just thinking about some problems that I have, and it made Armin thought that I was thinking on someone. Well, I am, but not in that way. I'm just having trouble to figure out what I think about them." I ended the sentence with a heavy sigh.

Jean nodded,

"Oh, well need any help? Who are these people you're thinking about?" he asked, as he was hoping for something.

But for what?

"Well, it's about a raven male, and y-" I cut my self, Jean looks at me. "Yuuko." Did I really just said that? I almost face palmed my self. I heard him sigh, "I think you mean me, instead of 'Yuuko' right?" I looked at him he chuckles, "Eren, what're you trying to figure out?" he lean forward towars my ear, "That you like me?" he whispers. His deep voice making me shiver. I blushed, and quickly back away from him, making him chuckle at my reaction. I turned back, open my sketch book, and started drawing on my sketch book.

Jean watched me the whole time, makimg me uncomfortable. "Eren." Ignore.

"Eren"

ignore

"JEAGER!" I turn to look at him.

"What?" I said looking at him, like I didn't listen to him. "You weren't listening to me. Or..." he lan forward again, I back away, "I'm too hot for you to stop thinking about me?" he smirk,

Is this shitty story even good?

I blushed as I was going to open my mouth to reply but soon, there was a knock on the door of the class room. The teacher walked over and open the door. "May I please have a talk with Eren Jeager?" SHIT! That's Armin's voice! I turn to see that he was an angry expression on his face. I swallowed hard, as the teacher nodded his head.

I walked over giving a nervous smile to him

"Hey Armin." I said as I close the door behind me. "What are y-" I was interruoted by Armin speeking to me, "Why are you sitting with Jean? AND why are you blushing?!" he said angrily. He's cute when he's jealous but he's also scary

. "Armin, It's not what it looked like."

Vote
Comment
Follow