Aphmau X Mia

Mia's POV

I walk over to the girls house and knock on their door. After a while Katelyn answers the door. "Hey Katelyn! Is Aphmau home?" I ask her. She smirks. "Yeah she is. You guys have the house to yourselves I got other stuff to do," Katelyn says. "Ok where you going?" I ask her. "Having out with Jeffory while KC is on her date with Zane. Oh shoot! Look at the time I go to go!" Katelyn says. "Don't play to rough! By the way she's in her room!" Katelyn says before leaving. I enter there house locking the door and going upstairs to Aphmau's room.

"Aphmau?" I say. "In in the bathroom," Aphmau responds. "You can come in..." She says. "You sure?" I ask. "Yeah we are both girls anyway," Aphmau says. I walk in to see her in the tub. I blush seeing her naked. "Wanna join?" She asks me. I nod. I strip and hop in the tub with her. "How big are they?" She asks me. "D cup," I tell her. "No fair they are so big!" Aphmau says. She he's closer to me. "Well you have the big ass," I tell her. She hops on me. She leans in and whispers in my ear. "I really like you," She whispers in my ear. I blush at us being so close together. Aphmau kisses my neck making me moan. "Oh you like that? You dirty little slut," Aphmau teases. Her hands travel down my body reaching my pussy. She rubs my pussy slowly entering her finger into it. I moan again. "Aphmau~" She giggles. She kisses me and I kiss back. She licks my lip for permission and gets denied. She grabs my boobs and I moan. She adds another two fingers while slipping her tongue in my mouth and explores her new territory. We break apart for the kiss and I cum.

She grabs a purple two sided dildo and sticks it in our pussies putting it on medium. We are moaning messes. I take the dildo out of my pussy and shove Aphmau's side deeper in her pussy making her moan louder. I put it on high and she cums. I thrust toy in her pussy making her moan like crazy. She cums again. Then she regains control and pounds the dildo into my pussy while it's still in hers. We moan even louder and cum again. She takes out the toy and puts it where she left it.

We reclean ourselves and leave the bathtub. We look at each other and nod. We leave the bathroom and smile looking at our new victim.

~•~•~•~•BONUS•~•~•~•~

Aphmau's POV

Aaron is sleeping on my bed. I touch his and at contact Aaron opens his eyes. "A-Aphmau?!" Aaron stutters. "You'll enjoy this," I tell him.We look at his dick a smile. We see a tent form in his pants. "Looks like he already is," Mia says. We smirk making Aaron blush. His tent forms into an erection quickly. We strip him and smile. "Dibs first," Mia tells me. She sits on his dick and bounces on it turning herself into a moaning mess. Her big ass boobs bouncing up and down. I go behind her and play with her boobs kissing her neck aswell. They both cum making it my turn.

Mia gets off Aaron and Aaron gets off the bed grabbing me. He puts me on my hands and knees inserting his dick in my pussy. He thrusts into it fast making me moan. He squeezes my ass making me moan louder and blush. "Pretty nice ass you got there Aph," Aaron says chuckling. I blind even more and he thrusts at inhuman speed making us both cum. He pulls out and lays on the bed. Mia and I lay beside him with our pussies touching his leg.