"Wait"

theAWESOMEauthor: I apologize for being late on publishing new chapters,also for the publishing errors, but for now here's chapter 14!!! Scroll down to see my little surprise picture. Also I apologize for the long chapter, hope you guys read it with patience. I will be changing some settings as the story goes, Petra will still be alive but not the former squad members. WARNING: (Petra Lovers) I mean to make Petra different here, I apologize. It also may consist of Rivetra scene. Added her for the thrill^^, hope you enjoy!

With that three simple words that Levi released.  Mikasa felt terminated and troubled. It's like all the questions and matters that has been bothering her head since then had been answered by that simple sentence.

Her fast heartbeat stopped in that moment of truth. She didn't expect any of these.

Aware it was dark, she couldn't see anything, but clear darkness surrounding her. What she can only do is feel Levi's presence close to her. She shivered a bit in fright and nervousness. Silence was the only thing between them as they gaze on each other in the dark.

In the other hand...outside the office was Commander Hanji Zoe.
She was still listening carefully at the wooden door with a weird grin on her face, while the whole scene was happening. In a sudden moment, when she can't hear anything from inside the room. She immediately got disappointed with the silence. She wanted more noise, more actions and voices. In the same time, she's hugely curious.

In a sudden shock, the door of Levi's office suddenly and unexpectedly tugged open. The piercing noise and the bright glow took Levi and Mikasa's attention. Levi and Mikasa frozed from that second, while Hanji stumbled on top of the fallen wooden door flat. Hanji took a long stare at both of them with wide opened eyes. Awkward silence arrived.

Levi immediately stepped backwards as soon as it happened.

Hanji then made quite a sarcastic greeting with her unexplainable smiling face,
"OI LEVI! MIKASA! Great morning is it?"
Levi replied irritted, "Tch... what the hell are you doing here? "

Hanji straightaway stood up, wiping the dust from her sleeves and fixing her glasses with a sweat drop on her face, "ugghh.."

Barely enduring her stand there, Mikasa cutted Hanji's soon explanation covering her face with embarassment , " excuse me..." she said softly but enough to be heard while going outside to her room leaving Hanji and Levi alone awkwardly. Commander Hanji was left muddled or puzzled about what was happening. "Mi-mikasa??" she yelled calling her but failed eventually.

Hanji immediately asked panicking, " Oi?... Leviii?" looking at him like she wanted to know whats literally happening between the both of them.

"Oi?? Did I missed something? Levi, what happened?"
Levi replied to Hanji with a troublesome look, "None of your business"

Meanwhile...
Mikasa was inside her room alone, while lying flat on her soft bed, thinking deeply and seriously after everything that had happen. It also seems to be problematic for her.

"What's happening? Why is my heart beating so fast? Am I actually blushing? Wait, why is this bugging me so much anyway? Does he really mean what he just said earlier? Does he really like me in that kind of way? To be honest, I've done nothing but insult him, give him such hard time on everything, and even slapped him and yet.... he didn't hate me or so, instead he even grew feelings for me which is kind of surprising and ironic... UGHH.. No no no no!... This can't be, I shouldn't let my feelings overcome me like this, I can't have feelings for the captain. What would other people think or say, this is no time to be in such a relationship. Maybe this is because I miss all my friends back at the cabin. I just hope I'll get to see them again, soon."