“okay, thanks Lou. I’ll take the co-“ “don’t be silly! You can sleep in the guest room, it’s next to Ben’s room.” Harry nodded and stood up, stretching his muscles before mumbling a ‘goodnight’ to Louis who just smiled back, taking a sip of his tea. He decided to just watch some more tv before going to bed. That evening he was having that strange feeling again and if he must be honest, it was scaring him. What did Tom needed to talk about? Why couldn’t he just come to him and talk, they were both ghosts anyway. Well Tom was an angel but Louis was soon becoming on. If he could get Ben safe.

During the night, around 4am, Louis was laying wide awake in his bed. He was desperately trying to sleep but nothing worked. Not the warm milk with honey, not the reading a book shit…Nothing. Louis started to hum to himself when  he suddenly felt the familiar tingly feeling again. He closed his eyes and when he opened them, he was back in the garden from heaven. Again, on the other side of the gate. “Tom?” he yelled sticking his head between the golden bars. “Don’t try to choke yourself Lou, get your head out of it.” Someone suddenly said. Louis couldn’t hold back the chuckle as he pulled back. “yeah sorry. So…Why am I back?” Louis just wanted to know why he was here and not in his bed. His warm, soft bed.

“We need to talk.” Tom just said and with a snap of his fingers he shifted next to Louis. “walk with me.” he said and Louis, who was still a bit dazed, obeyed.  They walked for a few minutes before they sat down on one of the wooden benches. “is something wrong?” Louis asked still hoping he could get out of this place as soon as possible, he wasn’t feeling comfortable. “just listen to me. And please don’t interrupt. Don’t say a word until I’m finished.” Louis just gave Tom a short nod before the other started his story.

“We’re sending you back Lou. Back in time, to the day I left you and died. Everything will go back to the old days, no one will remember what happened. Not even Harry. The reason for this is that it’s the only way to protect Ben from Erica. The day she comes to take him with her, you won’t let her. I don’t care what you say or what you do but you can’t give him away. This is very important Louis. We’ll give you a year. When the year is over, so will be your time on earth. You will have to come back, you won’t have a choice.” Tom explained.

Louis just sat there, staring at him like he had grown 4 heads. “what?” he dumbly responded. “Were you even listening?” Tom asked getting a bit annoyed. Louis snapped out of his daze. “yes I was. I just don’t get it. Why me? Why do I need to get back? I don’t want to! You know how hard those days were for me! I can’t go back. Please don’t send me back.” Tears were now falling from his eyes. Tom just sighted and wrapped an arm around the younger’s shoulder, pulling him closer to his side. “It’s okay baby, I know how much you hated them. Well, now I do, I just wish I knew then. But that’s not the point. Please do it for me, for Ben. He needs you Lou.” Louis just nodded.

Suddenly he remembered the day Tom left. It was also the day Harry kidnapped him. So that means that he would have sex with him again and get ditched again. Tears were now fully streaming down his face. “NO! I’m not going back! Please! No!” he yelled and buried his head in Tom’s chest who was just staring at the boy in his arms with wide eyes. “Hey, what’s wrong? What happened?” He seemed truly worried so Louis decided to just tell him. “t-that day was also the d-day Harry k-kidnapped me. W-we started t-to become f-friend but then we h-had…we had sex and e-everything got r-ruined a-a-and…Please don’t send me back.” He begged and started to sob again.

“you had s- nevermind. What happened right after I left?” Tom asked scared of the answer he would get. “i…uhm after you left I kind of…fainted?” Louis asked worried about how Tom would react. “you…oh god, Louis I’m so sorry!” he whined and buried his nose in Louis’ chestnut hair. “it’s okay. But does that mean that I will wake up in Harry’s house again or…” “I’m afraid so. I’m sorry Lou. I can only go back to that moment. The moment I died. it was only an hourI after i  left.” Louis nodded. “I don’t want to.” He mumbled and Tom started to caress his cheek with his thumb. “I know love, I wish I wouldn’t have to send you back but-“ “I have to, I understand. Just do it quick so I can get the hell out of that fu-“ “don’t curse in heaven Louis!” Tom interrupted. Louis rolled his eyes and stood up. “how are you gonna do this?” “it’s not that hard. You just have to close your eyes and I’ll do the rest. You will wake up in harry’s house. I wish you all the luck babe. I know you can do this, I believe in you.” Tom smiled and pulled the younger boy in his arms for a hug. Louis wrapped his arms around Tom’s waist and buried his face in his chest. These were the hugs the used to share, when things were good. Those were the times he missed.

Tom Gently pushed him away. “I’ll see you in a year?” Louis asked, not daring to look him in the eyes. “I will visit you sometimes Lou. Don’t worry.” Tom smiled. “Now close your eyes love.” Louis did what he was told and before his world turned into darkness he felt a pair of lips pressed against his cheeks before he heard Tom’s last word. “Good luck babe.” And with that he was sucked into the darkness….

A/N: So...what do you think? Like it/ hate it? Let me know if you do so i can change it back if you really want me to....

So i have to explain some stuff....

1) Louis is still death but nobody remembers him dying. For them Louis is still the living boy they turture every single day.

2) The only ones that remember what happened are Louis and Tom.

3) No, Louis and Tom aren't back together...

4) Louis needs to find the right person to protect Ben and he has a year to find that person. If not, Erica will take Ben with her and that might mean their death....

5) Louis got send back the day Tom left the house so that means when he wakes up he will be at Harry's place...

If you have other questions, please ask :D xxx