"If I asked if I turned you on, what would your answer be?" I whisper to her, looking down at her flushed face, as I hold her hands down at her sides.

"No?" she lies, that delicious blush traveling to the tops of her breasts.

"Can we test that?" I ask, but I don't wait for an answer.

I lift her hands above her head, holding them in place with one hand, and slowly pull her tiny white shorts and panties down.

She gasps, but strangely doesn't try to pull away, instead, she hides her face in her pillows and squeezes her already trembling thighs together as much as she can with me between them.

"Are you a virgin?" I ask, smiling even though I want to kill whoever could have deflowered my mate.

"None of your business," Rebecca whispers, tightening her legs around me. I'll take that as a yes.

"Ever had your pussy licked before?" I ask hoarsely, wedging my hand between her thighs, the tips of my fingers brushing the increasing wetness there.

"Kai we... we shouldn't! I barely know you," she reasons, but her legs relax slightly, allowing me to spread them with no force or resistance from her.

"I feel like I've known you forever Becks," I murmur, planting a kiss on her knee, finally releasing her arms.

"Kai, I just—" her words are cut off with a gasp as I lick a long stripe up her pussy.

I nearly moan, she tastes so much better than I imagined she would, sweet with a slight tang, she's delicious, and the sparks caused by the mate bond are amplified at least ten times.

She looks so innocent as I am worshipping her clit with my tongue, sliding a finger into her tight, slit while she bites at her knuckles, her hands balled into fists in front of her. Soft moans and gasps leave her lips as her hips buck against my face.

"Let go, baby," I mumble into her core, and she stiffens, her hands flying out to grip the sheets at her sides, her heartbeat quickens as she clenches around my fingers, convulsing with her orgasm.

As soon as I pull away, making it clear that my intentions are to make her come again, her hands fly down to cover her pussy.

"I can't... Not another one... Just... Can we sleep, please?"

Licking my lips, I relish the taste of her arousal on my tongue before turning off her lamp, laying beside her, and wrapping an arm around her waist.

Rebecca tenses momentarily as she gets used to the feeling of me spooning her, before she relaxes, post-orgasmic exhaustion fighting her urge to be away from me.

Leo's daughter Kai? My father's voice wakes me from my sleep, followed by the light coming through Rebecca's dainty curtains.

I'm instantly tense when I realize that the warm body that should have been next to mine is no longer there, but calm when I hear running water coming from the bathroom.

We didn't do anything. I say defensively, even though it's a partial lie. We didn't have sex.

Yeah, and you being in her bed helps you so much. His voice drones louder in my head, causing me to feel the beginnings of a headache.

Dad, you don't under— I try to tell him that she's my mate, but he cuts me off.

I thought we talked about this Kai. You agreed to stop this when I brought you here.