Chapter 5

*Tobias Pov*

I can't believe Tris rejected me. Ouch. Any girl would be dying to go to the movies with me. Even have a conversation with me, I don't get it.

"Hey man." Zeke greeted breaking up my thoughts. I don't reply.

"Four, its fine you will win her back over, you are the Almighty Four!" He said grinning,

"Don't you understand Zeke? She fricken hates me for some reason." I mutter frustrated.

"Ok, well then I know how to fix that." Zeke smirked then ran off yelling Uriah's name, earning looks from kids in the hall.

I sigh then start to lunch. I walk into the lunch room and step behind a long blonde girl in line.

I looked at our choices and grabbed a hamburger, and a piece of dauntless cake.

When I squirted ketchup onto my food, some sparyed on the floor in front of me.

Before I had a chance to say anything the blonde girl slipped so I dived foward and caught her gently.

Her gray-blue eyes met mine.

"Dammit Four."Tris snaps.

"I-I-" She cuts me off by jumping out of my arms and recollecting her food.

I quickly regathered mine too, then stormed off to the table with Zeke and Uriah.

*Tris*

I look around for a table and see Christiana waving her arms like a maniac.

I smile and go to her.

"Ok, guys listen up." Christiana announces to the kids at our table, "This is Tris."

"This is Will," She points to a boy with blonde hair and celery green eyes, caught up in a book,

"Marlene," she is a brown haired girl caught up in her cake,

"Shauna," A girl is stuffing a muffin in her mouth and waving,

"And lastly, Lynn, she is Shauna's sister." she points to a girl with a boy haircut and a scowl on her face.

I half wave then take a seat across Marlene and next to Christiana.

Halfway through my lunch I feel someone's gaze on me and I turn around. Tobias is staring at me and waves me over.

"No." I mouth and turn away. I would be happy to be friends with him. Nothing more right now.

I feel someone tap my shoulder, so I turn around already knowing who it is.

"Yes?" I sigh glancing at Tobias in front of me.

"Want to come sit with us?" He asks motioning to his friends who are throwing food at each other.

"M'good." I shrug and turn back around.

"Tris, please.." He begs and I roll my eyes.

"No, I'm sitting with Christina." I say annoyed and he frowns.

"Fine. If you don't, I will stand up on this table and sing a song for you." Tobias State's stubbornly and I chuckle.

"You wouldn't."

"Watch me," He starts to climb up and my eyes widen that he really will.

"Okay, okay. I will tomorrow." I say quickly and he smirks.

"Good. See you later." I glare at him as he walks away. That little bastard.

"What was that about?" Christina asks bringing my attention back to my table.

"Nothing." I shrug.

"Okay. Well anyways, I saw him with her. Like ew....." They continue their conversation and I space out.

As I finish my food I feel another tap on my shoulder and I turn abruptly around.

"Four, I said I-" I shut up by lips covering mine.

"M-He-Hey!" I try pushing away but I am held tighter.