New job

Apparently, because you've been out so long your job at Starbucks decided to fire you. You sigh as you flip through newspapers and scroll through your phone. You stop at one job that says you would be someone's assistant at the Wayne Manor. You press the tab and read. It says you would be the assistant to Bruce Wayne. It also says that interviews will be taking place tomorrow. You look at different jobs, see none that you want, and you decide to choose the assistant one.

-time skip to the next morning-

You get up and go straight to your closet and try to find a good outfit for the interview. It was 7 o'clock and the interview was at 10 so you had more than enough time. You look through your closet and pick out a white T-shirt, black jacket, black jeans, and black heels. (Like the one above) you put the outfit on and do your hair and makeup. Once you are finished you go downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast.

You open your pantry and looked through it to see what to eat. Your eyes lay on the box of waffle mix.

While grabbing it you look at the ingredient, one egg, a cup of milk, and a teaspoon of vanilla extract. (I just made that up) As you mix you started thinking about the interview and the job itself. "What would it be like being Bruce Wayne's assistant." Is one of the things that was popping through your mind. As you pour the mixture into the waffle maker.

Once the waffles finish cooking, You put them on a plate, slap some butter on them, and start eating. Once you were done eating you checked the time. It was 9:30. You quickly get up, grab your purse and run out the door.

***Time skip to when you get to the interview***

Y/N POV
I pull into the nearest parking place you could find. I glance at the time,  it was 9:50 you sprint inside. I walk through the hallways trying to find the interviews.

While walking aimlessly I bump into someone, accidentally dropping my purse.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." I mutter bending down to pick it up. I glance up to see non-other than Bruce Wayne.

"Hey aren't you the girl that ran into my house the other day?" He says with a chuckle.

"Yeah, sorry about that" I say looking down at the floor.

"I never caught your name" he says.

"It's Y/N." I say with a blush. Why was I blushing? Did I like him?

"What are you doing here?" He asks as we both stand up.

My face goes red as I say, "I'm actually here to do the interview for your assistant." He nods.

"I just don't know where it is."

"I can take you there." He says walking you to the interview.

**Time skip to after the interview**

After the interview, you start to head home. They told you they will call you in a couple of days and see if you got the job or not. Once you got home you jump face-first into your bed. For some reason, the only thing that you could think about was Bruce Wayne... and Batman.

Hey guys what story do you want next- Batman or Bruce Wayne.