I headed up stairs the doors were shut blocking the math hall, and kids besides the algerbra 1 kids weren't aloud to pass, I saw brad and some other kids aruging or somthing.. so Yeah. I passed and went to my testing class. which was my normal math class. I sharpened my pencils and what not. finnially after everyone I say that roughly, after skyler, kannon, ragan, umm some others finnished talking or almost finnished we began testing, THIS TEST WAS SOO EASY!!!!! Like today we had five tests, first half was two muliti choice, and one open response. that had like 3 different parts.  so after that we had a fifteen minute break, I talked to natilie and was all like, this test was so freakin easy and she agreed and I was like, you know it's like 6th grade stuff, and she was like no more like 5th, and I was like"look 6th was just the first number thaat poped into my head ok." she laughed... Talked to araya and some others... araya is uncordinated.. haha funny... (we never did our flash mob.. wa wa  fail)  me and araye were talking about little caleb and I was like, man I keep forgetting his name, and she was like clayton. oo smart... I was all like man I am sad we gana leave him next year. and she was like I know.. and I was like we need to find a way to keep in touch with him, and she was like, yeah we need to come down here at our lunch... haha yeah, 

she left for her class, and I was standing there, I looked back and she put her hands up like a heart and I laughed and went into my class. testing began again, after this multi choice I thought back and thought I missed one of the open responses. but I don't think I did, if I did eh oh well, so after that another 15 minute break then one more test. after that we put everything up and went outside of popiscles, which were not frozen all the way, so we talked around, everyone went in but mrs. statons class. we stayed outside and then went inside the sixth graders broke the baskiball net, sooo yeah, I didn't see clayton out side... Um when we went in we got our phones, and a dek of cards and played spoons, after mrs. staton looked for it for a while... umm we played two games I went the the restroom came back and they had played one game, we played two more games and then put the stuff up... Grace asked me what I thought about araya and caleb and I was like, eh I saw it coming, and so we talked about that for awhile, then the bell rang, I put my jacket in mr. Brakebills room and headed to lunch.. haha they were haven't half of what we should have, they got the mashed potatos gravy and bread right... haha... so Yeah me and natilie ate. finnialy left the cafiteria, glade of that I am tired of overhearing people talking about them being pregnate and what not... and when I know it's all bull.. so yeah. and considering it's not aproprete to talk about it in a cafiteria and with your friends... ugh... stupid... No but I asked a few people if they thought it was aproprate and they were like no.. so yeah.. 

so I talked around, umm hayden punched brad on the fist... we made the shaving joke again.. funny... umm... talked to natilie, everyone kept walkikng away from me.. :(.. soo lonley... 

so the bell rang and I made a joke on how brad was walking away from me, all like 'yup i see how it is just walk away from me.' and stuff like that

ok so sixth period, we turned in our work, did a bell ringer which everyone complained about, and it was drawing and coloring, we did a work sheet, the homework from last night a put on winni the pooh paper.. :D.. ahaha... so yeah... our homework tonight was to do the section review which i finnished in class and asked if I could turn it in to day so I didn't have to stop by in the morrning, and I couldnt' have anything during testing.. so yeah.. people got moved around, again I stayed in my wonderful spot..

seventh we finnished our rockets.. we most of us... my wing finnially stayed on. and I got a 100 on this part while robert who did the exact rocket got a 73 out of 75.. haha... cools

eigth perod I sat and listened to everyone, this chick came in that people knew. and once agian I didnt..  haha I am such an outcast.. so school let out. I turned my phone on vibrate, and walked to the bus, this time didn't almost get on the wrong bus... people kept bummping into me and I was like I sew if you brake my rocket I will brake your neck..and what not. so this chick landed in my seat acting like she was going to sit there, and i was like ooh no move... so she did. thinking I was jokeing nope I wasn't.. so half way home she poked me in the head and was like look i am getting married..  wooptyfrichen doo.. I rolled my eyes and said good for you under my breath... huf so annoying.. so I saw rhonda josh adn taylors mom on the way home, and got off the bus, I was like man they need to rearangge these buildings so I can see over there. anywhos I got the mail, and went inside. gave the mail to dad. and what not... on the bus I texted timmy not that long... umm. texted brad. so I got to my room, and longed on, I made a sandwitch for me and dad.. I ate a spoon full of peanut butter. num num.. umm... 

well I passed out until 7.. so yeah.. listening to music.. umm. now been texting brad, (haha at school I called him bradford and was like omg I am turning into araya!)  haha, funny sights. I read some of my works.. Umm... got agravted with robert because he asked me to make him somthing and then walking back to my room he wouldn't move out of my way and then he would stop bothering me.. so yeah.. umm.. yeah. might go do the dishes in a few.. umm.. so yeah.. I am cutting my dad short

if anyting interesting happens I will tell ya.. yes I left stuff out.. big deal..

until next time love ya all

TTFN