Chapter 19 A Choice Of Truth Or Fake

It's Ace again, the narrator of my Story. You've seen all my horrible decision making, some good, some bad but this time it's your turn to decide how you want my ending to go, even if it may not be true, it's a nicer ending than I deserve, or you might choose to hear the truth but soon regret it.

Here are your options, dear listener, I hope I don't disappoint you and I hope you don't disappoint yourself. What the fuck am I saying? Doesn't matter if I give you guys any choice at all, your all gonna read both endings aren't you? You sly mother nuggets (not a grammar mistake😂😂)

If you want an awesome unrealistic ending go to chapter F

If you want the truth, and the real ending, go to chapter T

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
You best choose this one, uh, I mean. This is all totally your decision, yep, of course, the readers choice, wait what?

HEY AUTHOR! I'M PAYING YOU ONE CHICKEN NUGGET FOR EACH CHAPTER! WHY THE HELL YOU GIVING THE READERS A CHOICE! YOU MADE ME DO THIS. Now it's half a chicken nugget for every chapter.

(😂😂😂 sorry I just couldn't take all the seriousness, especially when the endings are less humor than the other chapters. Just had to make this for old time sakes, yuno 😂😛👌👊)