Chapter 27 - PART 3

Start from the beginning

"Please stop!" I begged, crying and he laughed. But he didn't care. He continued to torture me with his knife, cutting my arm and my leg just to make me suffer, like it was just a game. 

"Oh you're so sweet Blake. No need to cry, I won't kill you don't worry, I'm not a murderer. I just want what's rightfully mine, what you never gave me. After all, I think I've waited enough don't you think?" My eyes widened as I realized what he was saying. 

"Never!" I shouted and he slapped me hard in the face. 

"See I don't really need your consent." He stated while taking a pill out of his pocket.

"No!" I screamed in a complete panic. "Help! Please somebody help me!" I screamed until I saw him bring the pill to my mouth, I immediately shut up and closed my mouth as hard as I could. I was not going to take this damn thing, I could not let him win and do whatever he wanted to me. I struggled and shook my head, stopping him from putting the pill in my mouth. 

He sighed and in no time his was twisting his knife in my arm, making me scream in pain. He took the opportunity to put the pill in my mouth, making me swallow it. 

"What did you gave me?" I asked in horror, tears streaming down my face. 

"Just a little something that will make more receptive." He smirked and I gasped in shock, coughing. 

He laughed.

He freaking laughed.

"You're disgusting." 

"Oh that's not what you used to say back when we were together." 

He smirked and I started to feel dizzy. I felt weaker and weaker with each passing second.

My vision became blurry, I was fighting to stay awake but it was no use because a few seconds later, 

I blacked out. 

******

"You should have left him where he was!" 

"If I didn't go there, who knows what would have happened to him?! He was hurt!"

"Who cares?! He tried to rape your girlfriend for God's sake! How can you take his side?!"

"I'm not taking his side! But he's my friend no matter what! I couldn't have let him down! And trust me, he's hurting, your friend almost killed him! I don't even know when he will be able to leave the hospital."

"I don't understand you. Do you even like her?"

"Of course I do! What are you talking about?!"

I woke up to the sound of Joane's voice arguing with someone. 

Steve I think. 

I couldn't clearly hear what they were talking about, it's like I was plunged underwater.

And I was hurting, my whole body was hurting. 

"Li-" I tried to talk. "Liam."

"Oh my God you're awake!" I heard Joane exclaimed, I opened my eyes slowly and I saw her running towards me, before kneeling down right next to my bed. 

I was in my bedroom. 

"Liam." I almost whispered. "He was here." 

"Oh no sweetie... He wasn't." She replied and I frowned. "Do you remember what happened?"

"Tyler... He kidnapped me. He gave me something. I blacked out. Oh no don't tell me he-"

"Nothing happened don't worry." She reassured me. "Steve came just in time."

"Steve?" I asked and looked at him. He was leaning against the wall and staring at me. "How did you know?"

"We found your purse in the streets. We immediately thought about Tyler and Steve thought about the cabin." Joane stated. 

Everything was confused in my head, I can swear I heard Liam, I felt him. 

"Liam was here." I insisted. 

"No sweetie he was not. You were unconscious and Steve brought you home." 

I frowned again and stayed silent for a moment. 

"Tyler? Where is he?" I asked worried. 

"You have nothing to worry about, he will leave you alone now, Steve took care of him, that's all you need to know."

I sighed in relief. 

"I want to be alone." I said staring at the ceiling. 

"Okay." Joane stood up. "I'll stay with you. Call me if you need anything." 

But I didn't need anything. My head hurt, my body hurt, my heart hurt. 

Everything hurt. 

And for a moment, I thought about Liam.

About what we had. 

Oh how I missed him. How I wanted to run into his protecting arms and never leave them. 

But I couldn't. 

He didn't love me.

Not the way I loved him.

And it was too much for me, at this moment I think I had lost hope. My life would always be the same nightmare, no matter what.

 There is always going to be someone trying to break me. 

------------------------------------

Here's the third and last part of chapter 27, hope you enjoyed! 

Things are going to get real in the upcoming chapters so get ready! ;-)

Love from France <3