Chapter 6

"Do you want to go clubbing tonight?" Jen asked on the other end of the line.

"Yeah, why not." 

"Great! I can't wait!" 

My mother literally asked me to get out of the house before tonight, she said she doesn't want me to be here. I'm pretty sure she's cheating on John. I bet her lover is coming home tonight, so she probably doesn't want me to see him. So here I am, excluded from my own home. She didn't even ask me if I had somewhere to go, she doesn't care, for all I know I could sleep on the streets she couldn't care less. That's why I accepted to go out with Jen tonight. I must admit, I used to go to clubs with Lauren and Clara, I guess the advantage of having a terrible mother is that you can go out whenever you want without asking permission. I loved to party. 

Obviously that is not the case anymore. Now the simple thought of going out puts me in a bad mood. But again, I have nowhere else to go tonight. I guess Jen and I are not close enough for her to invite me to her place so I'm probably going to spend the whole night at the club and then go home, hopefully my mother and whoever the hell is supposed to be with her will be in her bedroom by the end of the night. 

I walked to my dressing-room and opened the big closet that's been holding my most beautiful clothes. I haven't opened it since...

I looked down remembering the horrific memory of John lying behind me. 

Since he raped me for the first time. 

Since I feel ashamed and ugly. Since I hate each and every part of my body. 

After a few minutes, I managed to push those horrible thoughts out of my mind and I looked up.

I'm not going to let him ruin this night. No.

Tonight, I just want to be a normal girl. I want to convince myself that I'm happy, just for a few hours. 

I took a deep breath and I looked at my clothes, I once loved wearing them, I once felt beautiful in them.

I gathered my thoughts and picked up a pair of leather slacks and a gold shirt with a plunging v-neck.  I can't reveal my legs or my waist due to the bruises that are covering my body so wearing a dress tonight is a big no. 

I let my hair down and I decided to wear a natural make up. 

Once ready, I left the manor and walked to town, a fake ID in my pocket, eager to see Jen. 

Liam

"Oh come on! Can't you just stay here with me? I can take care of you all night long you know..." Joane said with a flirty voice, looking at me with lust in the eyes.

"Not tonight, I'm going out with Jay." I stated, taking the towel off my lap and putting on a pair of black jeans and a white shirt. She sat up in my bed, frustrated by what I just said. 

"Where's my bra?" She asked coldly, making it very clear that I just upset her.

"Probably where you left it." I answered sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and got out of my bed, completely naked, searching for her clothes. I'm not gonna lie, if it wasn't for Jay, I would stay here with her tonight. Joane is a very beautiful girl, she has a perfect body with curves all in the right places. She's wearing a firm 34 D, I've always loved big boobs, just like every guys I guess.

In addition to having a perfect body, she also has such a pretty face. She has Black hair as dark as coal, her eyes are as blue as the ocean, her fair skin is perfect and her mouth... Oh God her mouth... She could turn on any man, she knows exactly how to use it.