Chapter 27 - PART 3

Blake

I had put on the dress Joane had chosen for me, a beautiful light pink dress that stopped mid tight and molded my body just as it should. I can't even remember the last time I wore that dress but that night, I was happy to get it out of my wardrobe. I knew it would please Steve to see me wear it. He said he doesn't like when I wear sweatpants. 

I combed my hair and put on some makeup. Just some eyeliner and a light pink lipstick that matched with my dress and then I was ready to go. 

I left the manor, locking the door behind me and crossed the garden peacefully. 

It was a beautiful night, the moon was shining and the air was fresh. 

I was supposed to join Joane at Tom's party. For once she had decided to go with me and I was happy to spend the night with her. 

The streets were silent, as always, the manor being isolated from town, I rarely see any people in this area but that night, things were going to be different. 

As I walked by the side of the road, I heard a car coming from behind me and stopping right next to me. I turned around only to see Tyler getting out of it. 

"Tyler? What are you doing here?" 

"Do you need a ride?" He asked, walking towards me. 

"Mmh, no, I'm fine thanks." I stated, not wanting him to get any closer to me, there was something in his eyes that scared me, he didn't seem to be himself. 

"Oh come on, you're not gonna walk alone, don't you know how dangerous it is for a girl to walk alone in the deserted streets at night?" He opened the rear door of the car and motioned for me to come in. "A dishonest person could want to hurt you, and no one would even see anything."

"It's ok, I'm used to walking. But thanks for the offer." I tried to sound friendly and hide my fear and I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm strongly, making me stop in my tracks. He brought something to my face, some sort of clothes socked in something strong, he used it to cover my mouth and nose with it, I was struggling, the smell was so strong, I grabbed his arm, trying to escape him but it didn't work and in no time, just a few seconds, I was falling asleep and my body fell limp in his arms. 

I woke up in a strange place, some sort of cabin made of wood. I was sitting in a chair, my wrists tied up to the chair with ropes. I slowly regained consciousness and I started to struggle but each time I moved, my wrists hurt more and more, the ropes were cutting my skin. 

"Finally you're awake." I lifted up my eyes and saw Tyler heading towards me. "I bet you felt happy when that guy was beating me up. Powerful. Huh?" He looked at me with hatred. "Answer me!" He shouted and I flinched. 

"It wasn't my-"

"You shouldn't have messed with me Blake." He interrupted me. He looked crazy, out of control. "Your dear friends are not here to help you this time." He laughed. "No one is here and no one knows where you are... See it's just you and me, just like old times." 

"Please Tyler don't do anything stupid-"

"Stupid?" He paused and laughed. 

He took a step towards me and knelt down in front of me before taking a knife out of his pocket with a smirk on his face. My eyes widened and a wave of panic filled me. 

"Tyler pl-"

"Shut up!" He yelled and I closed my eyes in fear, silently praying that someone would find me. "It's time for a little payback honey." He played with the knife, sliding it along my arm, back and forth, sending shivers all down my spine. "See unlike you, I don't need anyone to get my revenge, I can do it on my own." He smirked and pressed the knife on my forearm until blood flowed. I screamed in pain, tears filling my eyes.