~~~3~~~

Once we make it to the city we climb out of Bee and watch F-22's fly above us. All of a sudden Ironhide transforms and yells, "It's Starscream!" We all run around for cover. "Back up, take cover! Bumblebee!" Ironhide and Bumblebee run over to a semi-truck and pick it up to try and use it for cover. "Back up!"

"Back up!"

"Incoming!" Ironhide warns. Not even a second later a missile was shot at us. We all got thrown back a few feet. I sit up, shaking my head to get rid of the ringing.

"Everyone ok?!" I begin to look around to check. "Oh god. Bumblebee! Your legs!" Sam and Mikaela kept begging Bee to get up. "Rachet!" Bumblebee crawls making noises in pain causing me to cry. "Bee please!" Explosions are heard and as an enemy tank is shooting at us Mikaela runs off somewhere while Bumblebee crawls up to me and Sam.

"We're not gonna leave you." Sam states for me. Bee holds out the Cube, giving it to Sam.

"It's Megatron! Retreat!"

"Move!"

I turn to see Ironhide and Rachet fighting off Decepticons while trying to usher the humans to safety. "Fall back!"

I watch as Jazz tries to hold off Megatron only to get shot. My heart breaks at the sight and I know I have to do something. "I have to do something." I mumble letting the fact of the matter sink in. Turning to Bee more tears stream down my face. "Bee. Bee I'm sorry but I have to do something. I have to leave." I hold onto one of his fingers, "Stay safe, stay alive."

"What? Summers what are you doing?!"

Ignoring Sam I run up to Ironhide, "Ironhide! I need a sniper!" Barely sparing me a glance he tosses me a random sniper. Snatching it up I make sure it has bullets before running into a nearby building and up the flights of stairs.

I run out onto the roof in time to see Megatron dangling Jazz by the foot. Jazz is yelling at Megatron, obviously provoking him. I aim the sniper once I see Megatron ready to rip Jazz in half and shoot him in the eye.

A surprised and pained cry leaves Megababy, my plan being successful he drops Jazz and cradles his eye.

I watch Jazz fall, landing roughly on the ground. Seeing him get back up makes a relieved sigh escape my lips. I look back up to see Megatron found me. He screams, launching himself off his perch and towards me. Looking past Megatron I see Jazz look at me and scream something I can't hear.

Backing up, I grunt as Megatron lands, shaking the building. "You insufferable pest." He snatches me up and squeezes me hard; forcing the breath out of me. "I might let you live as my pet if you tell me where the All Spark is."

"As tempting as that sounds I'm gonna have to take a hard pass on your offer." I smirk as his enraged expression.

"Well then," he walks over to the ledge and gives me a sadistic grin. "Let's see how well you humans can fly!" And just like that I'm airborne. Megatron continues to grin at me as I fly across the warzone.

Just when I'm about to close my eyes and accept death I slam against something warm and metal. "Megatron!" I gasp for air as Optimus quickly lands and sets me down.

"Prime!" Megatron transforms, flying through the air. Optimus jumps and latches onto him. They fly through multiple buildings; I struggle to run after them and breathe at the same time. I turn the corner to see Megatron on top of Optimus, "Humans don't deserve to live."

"They deserve to choose for themselves!"

"Then you will die with them!" He picks Optimus up and throws him a few feet. "Join them in extinction!" He transforms his hand into this big cannon but Prime beats him to it and shoots him. Sadly, it doesn't affect Megatron and he blows Prime into a building. Megababy runs off, most likely to find the Cube, while Optimus falls onto the ground.