~~2~~

I woke up to my alarm blaring. Sighing I turned it off and stood up, walking over to my closet I grabbed my black bra and grease stained shirt. I then grabbed some ripped leggings out of my dresser and slipped on some black vans.

Jason and Carly left on a business trip earlier this morning so I have the house to myself. I made some hot cocoa like I do every morning because I hate coffee. Ring!! Ring!! I looked at my phone to see Unknown calling me. Eh, why not. "Hello," I answered.

"Summers! It's your car!" Sam yelled.

"What?"

"Your car! It's stalking me!" His voice cracked near the end. "Get your bike, I'm gonna sneak past it!" Before I could respond he hung up. I don't have one! I left it at the train place! Irritated with the situation I slipped my jean jacket on and walked outside. Sam peddled up to me after a good few minutes of waiting. "Where's your bike!?"

"I left it at the train!"

"AH! No time get on!" I hopped on his pink bike and saw my car chasing him.

I waved, "Hey Bee!" Sam yelled at me to stop provoking the car. Eventually Sam crashed throwing us off. I rolled forward, shooting back up, I dusted myself off to see Sam on the floor groaning.

"Summers? Sam?" Mikaela looked between us, "That was uh.... That's was really awesome."

Sam hopped up and grabbed the bike, "Ya? It felt awesome."

He got back on and rode up to me so I could hop back on. Mikaela looked at us wearily, "Are you alright?"

"No, I'm not okay. All right? I think I'm losing my mind a bit. We're getting chased by Summers car right now. We gotta go!" Sam darted off with me again and Bee was back to following us. We skidded to a stop once we got into a car parking garage hoping to hide from Bee. We soon heard the beeping of a cop siren and Sam sighed, "Good, cops are here." Sense when are cops good in this kind of situation? Do you not remember what happened last time!? He rode up to the side of the cops to get help but they threw their door open knocking us off the bike. "Oh. That hurt." I stood up and watched as Sam staggered to the car. "Oh thank god you're here! I've had the worst day ever! We've been... We've been followed here on my mother's bike! Right? And her car's right there and it's been following us here! So, get out of the car!" He hit the car a few times and the driver revved the engine driving forward a little. Sam started flipping out as the car continued to nearly run over him. The cars headlights came out and I instantly knew that the car was just like Bumblebee but hostile. "Ah! Okay what do you want from me?!" The car calmed down at this but quickly transformed causing Sam to up his flip out level, "No. God no!" He Jumped and ran dragging me with him. Why does he always drag me with him?!

The car fucking punted him across the area making him slam into a windshield. He grabbed me and slammed me against a cement pillar. I gasped for breath, the impact knocking it out of me. The car grabbed the car Sam landed on and slammed his fist next to it, "Are you username LadiesMan217?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Are you username LadiesMan217?!"

"Yeah..."

"Where is the EBay item 21153?! Where are the glasses?!" The damned car was being too impatient so he tried to kill Sam before he could answer. Sam got up and ran away helping me up before we both darted off.

We made it out and Sam saw Mikaela driving towards us so he tackled her off the bike. "Ah, what is your problem Sam?!"

"Ok, there is a monster right there that just attacked us! Here it comes!" The monster flipped two cars out of its way charging towards us. "Run, listen to me you have to run! Run!" Luckily my boss ass car came just in time. He did a donut tripping the monster before opening his door. I wasted no time in diving into the safety of my car. I sat up in the driver's seat and the seat belt wrapped around me in a tight, protective embrace. Sam finally convinced Mikaela to get it so he dove in the back as she hopped in the passenger seat. The door closed and we started driving off. "GO! GO! GO! GO!"