Chapter 3 - Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Start from the beginning

I started to tear up a bit but, I felt something on my cheek I looked down to it and see Tikki giving me a hug with smiles.
"I'm really sorry to hear that Lucy, your life must've been really tough." Tikki also started to tear up. I looked over at Mari's direction and see tears spilled from her eyes. I felt something wet go down cheek, and Tikki and I were crying too.
"Please don't cry you guys." I sniffled
"I can't help it your life it's so sad. By the way you say it, I'm guessing you were an only child and you have no more family left." Mari sniffled.

Marinette P.O.V
It's was sad, I had no idea life could be so harsh for Lucy and everyone from her world.
"That's not true." I looked up to see Lucy smiling. "I consider each and everyone of my guild mates, as well as my celestial spirits, as my family, so I'm not alone." She pulled up her right hand with her guild mark and gave us a grin. "I'm sorry for making you all cry, I just never talked about this stuff to anyone. What makes me feel worse is I'm getting upset with my life and I know that people have suffered more than me." She was smiling so brightly and I start to laugh, then Lucy and Tikki joined in. If her world is like what she says, I'm glad they don't have any akumas. Otherwise there would be no rest. But at least at her guild, she had her family re-built and is happy.

"So when will I be starting your school?" Lucy asked me, I still can't believe how life is in her world, it's so much different from ours. It's like a fictional story.
"You will be starting tomorrow, Lucy." She smiled excitedly at me. Then a thought hit me.
"If you can sense the miraculous, and if you just happen to walk by Cat Noir or Hawkmoth that would mean..." I stopped to let her confirm if it would or wouldn't happen.
"It would mean, I'll figure out their secret identity." Lucy said. "Well at least Cat Noir, I haven't felt Hawkmoth's energy so I might end up feeling another miraculous welder. But, if I happen to find Cat Noir's identity do I tell you?" I can tell she is serious about this question, which makes sense because her world doesn't have superheros.
"No, don't tell me. We are supposed to keep our identities a secret, even from each other."

"I see. Would you like me to show you some of my magic?" She asked. I looked over at Tikki to see sparkles in her eyes, while eating her cookie.
"Sure." I nodded my head in confirmation and smiled at her.
"Ok, this will be a silver key one so it won't take up much of my magical power. Open gate of the little dog! Plue!" She said with a smile glued to her face. Where there used to be nothing, a snow man dog appeared in front of me and it was so cute!
"Say hi, Plue." Lucy encouraged Plue.
"Pupuun!" My hearted melts into pure joy, Plue is just so cute! Even though Lucy knew Plue for longer it seems like she can't stand his cuteness and just hugged him.
"Oh Plue, why do you have to be so cute!" Lucy asked Plue.
"Puun!"

"Hi Plue!" Tikki greeted, if they had a cuteness contest, I'll have no idea who will win. By the look on Lucy's face, I'll bet she's thinking the same thing.
"Marinette, Lucy time for bed!" My mother shouted from downstairs.
"Okay!" I shouted back. "Okay, Lucy let's go to sleep."
"Okay!" She nodded her head and jumped into her temporary bed, which was my bed-like couch. "Goodnight Mari." She whisped.
"Goodnight Lucy." I replied. I'm really looking forward for tomorrow, I wonder how school will be like for Lucy. I really hoped Chloe won't be there.

-Fairy Tail-

Happy P.O.V
Since Lushie left, Natsu had never been the same. He had become distant. It's like when we thought Lissana was dead for two years but, much more worse. We sent job request to other guilds, to help us find Lucy and Anne. Natsu really wanted revenge on Anne Ruve and he won't rest properly until he knows Lushie is OK or he can have his revenge. Natsu had become a lot more violent, he's really scary now and everyone's worried about him. We are all avoiding him and giving him space. He kept on blaming himself for getting distracted and not being strong enough to protect Lushie.

Right now he is at the bar eating Mira's stew. Erza, Gray, Wendy, Carla and I were all there when it happened and are ashamed for letting it happen. Everyone in the guild is watched Nastu, even the master. Then a piercing golden light shined in the middle of the room. Not any light but the light of a summoning of a celestial spirit. Natsu hopped out of his seat, actually excited and smiling. His smile faded slightly when he saw it was just Loki, but it was still there. He walked up to Loki and nodded his head in greeting.

"Loki, did you talk to Lucy?" I asked.
"Yes, Happy I did. I just chatted with Lucy and..." He got interrupted by Natsu.
"You chatted with Lucy? Where is she right now!? Can't you bring her here!?! Is she safe? Can she sleep and eat fine!? What about..." Natsu got cut off by Erza.
"NATSU, ONE AT A TIME YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING LOKI ENOUGH TIME TO THINK OF AN ANSWER BEFORE YOU ASKS OTHER QUESTION!!!!!!" Erza yanked his ear "Continue Loki, if you will."

"Thank you Erza, now Natsu. Yes I have talked with Lucy, right now she is in another dimension, I can't bring her here because that will count as crossing the celestial world and that's forbidden it may also kill her doing that." Natsu shivered at the thought. It took me a few seconds to realise I was too. "Right now she is at a girl's house. She has no evil intentions and will look after Lucy, so she can eat and sleep fine. Speaking about sleep you should get some too. It looks like you haven't slept in weeks and it has only been a day."

"Aye, Natsu was too worried about Lushie to be able to sleep." I responded.
"Natsu your concern for Lucy is admirable but, what good will it do for her if you stay in this condition? Do you want her to see you like this?" Loki asked.
Natsu is in deep thought. He wanted to help Lucy but if she saw him like this she would freak out.
"No, I don't." Natsu looked down his bangs covered his eyes.
"Good, then get some sleep and when you have enough, I'll tell everyone some great news." Loki clapped his hands together.
"But, can't you tell us now?" Gray asked.
"Yeah, I'm really curious as well." Wendy added on to Gray.
"Respect Loki's decision my children, he will tell us when the time is right." Master looked up at us.
"Thank you Master." Loki thanked.
"No need to thank me, as long as you help Lucy that's all the thanks I need."

"Um Loki?" Levy spoke up.
"Yes Levy?"
"Will Lu be ok?"
"Of course she will, just believe in her."
"Gee-hee bunny girl is strong enough to protect herself. So no need to worry shrimp." Gajeel ruffled Levy's hair and rested his arm on her head.
"Thanks Gajeel, and I'm not a little girl so don't use me as an armrest!." I noticed a small blush on Levy's cheek. I turned around to Mira and saw her smiling wickedly. I guess she saw it too, good luck with the she-devil Levy and Gajeel.

After all, once you get shipped with someone by Mira, she would use all her power to make that ship come true.

A/N: I can't believe the chapter is that long and GALE!!!!! I know I'm the author but I have a shipping heart so leave me be to ship! And I say mother instead of mum/mom because different countries spell them differently so it's easier to write mother instead of mum/mom.