Night at the Trancy Manor

Start from the beginning

'I think I've had enough of season one. Time to keep the story moving.' I slap that bad boy into the DVD player to make the T.V. glitch uncontrollably, opening a portal into the other world. Eager, I hop through only to find myself in the middle of a road with a carriage rapidly charging at me. I scream on instinct as I'm suddenly pulled out of the street by an unknown man before I could be trampled by the horse and squashed under the wheels.

'That was a close one.' I look up at my savior to thank them only to have an unexpected surprise.

"Thank— Sebastian?" I squint my eyes to make sure while standing on my tippy toes until I can fully see the perfect face hidden by a high-collar coat and a top hat. A smirk appears on the demon's lips as he greets me.

"It appears we meet again, goddess."

'Ah, there's the smug, son of a bitch that I've so dearly missed.'

"Seems we have, crazy cat lady," I retort with a smirk, causing his ruby eyes to roll in disappointment. I slap the brim off his hat to cover his face. "Hey, don't do that! It's very rude!"

"Still as lively as ever, I see." He sighs softly while fixing his not-so-clever disguise. My E/C eyes then travel down to the briefcase held in his hand and I can't help but squat down to its level to poke at it.

"So, Ciel actually fits in this thing? Wow, he really is small." I manage to get a chuckle out of Sebastian this time.

"It does come in handy when the time calls for it. He's easier to hide this way. Will you be joining me this evening?"

"How can I refuse? I'll see you there." With that, I glitch away and appear within the drawing room of what I believe to be the inside the mansion that belongs to the beautiful, bipolar cupcake known as Alois Trancy. Figuring I've got some time to kill, I lie back on the couch and put my feet up to make myself comfortable.

'Oh, I should probably disguise myself too, shouldn't I?' Humming softly, I close my eyes and envision myself with a different hair and eye color. I can feel a small, electric zap in the areas I've changed before my new features settle in. I'm also sure to conceal my "godly scent" to the best of my ability to avoid any possible incidents. After all, demons don't take lightly to gods from my experience.

Now, all that's left to do is sit here and wait.

_________________________________
| ~ •• ~ End Of Flashback ~ •• ~ |
_________________________________

With a groan of discomfort, I clutch my shivering arms as the rain soaks into my white, ruffled blouse and black pants. That's my own fault for not coming prepared for these sorts of things, but how was I supposed to know how bloody cold it would be?

 That's my own fault for not coming prepared for these sorts of things, but how was I supposed to know how bloody cold it would be?