32. Distance

Before I begin this chapter. I'd like to give a huge shoutout!

Andromeda_X Klxxbreezy_ leilaniloveschris sd0lla pimplana td222_ joyletta chrezbrown blasianteddy millibaby_23 😊😊😊😊😊😊🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I want to say Thank You for you guys support. These are some of the many people who comment every chapter and have been here since I started this book.

I know there are more of you guys out there but you are ones I see on a everyday basis that help me start a new chapter everyday.

The frequent comments and all, you guys make me realize that this book is something more than just a hobby for me.

It actually make me happy to see you guys excited for my chapters.

I might not have been able to shoutout everybody who comment frequently but in due time I will.

In the meantime, enjoy this chapter because this is the last calm one 🤗 get ready for the bullshit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paige POV

I had, had enough of everybody trying my patience. It wasn't enough that I was hurting emotionally everyday behind this dysfunctional abnormal relationship with Christopher.

"Put me down." I spoke softly trying to calm down. He didn't say anything as he held me close to his chest and practically had me up in the air. I stared directly at him as he slowly sat me on the ground.

He back away fast, probably thinking that I was about to hit him. "Paige put the bat down." I shook my head. "Please, put it down." He pleaded with me, I bit the inside of my cheek and put it by my side but never letting it go.

I turned to August who had his eyes barely opened and Quincy who was staring at me with a crazed look. "You two." I pointed to them. "What the hell are your problems?!"

August sat up and held his head in his hand. "Man look Paige, I don't have time for this shi-"

I held the bat in swinging position. "Come again Anthony?" His eyes opened wide and he looked me. "I didn't say anything man. What you talking about."

I smirked. "That's what I thought. Both of y'all get up and go get your girls from my house and start kissing up to them or so help me god I will not hesitate to swing on both of y'all with the metal bat." I was fed up with all the things that I had been hearing about the mistreating my girls. If it's one thing I don't play about, it's them.

"Alright, I hear you." August said and left the room. Quincy stood up to follow and I stopped him. "We'll talk later, I'm very disappointed in you right now brother." His head hung low as he followed August out of the house.

"Do you know you sister is upstairs crying?" I turned to Chris while he stood there staring at me with a frown. "I came here and my baby was upstairs crying for you! Her ear is hurting because when she tried to come and tell you she was hurting the music was hurting her. What the hell is wrong with you?!"