30. Childs Play Pt. 2

Okay so I have some thing to address before the beginning of this chapter.

First and foremost, to the ones saying that Paige is a cry baby. Let me tell you something, Paige is a 17 year old teenager who is still trying to find herself in the world. She's going to be sensitive especially when she's inexperienced when it comes to guys in general. She doesn't know any better than to cry when she gets her feeling hurt or gets hit by somebody who's bullying her. So chill out on disrespecting my baby Paige.

Second, to the ones who say tell me to update directly after I just updated 🙄 give me a break please 🤦🏽‍♀️😩 I'm not trying to be mean but I do have to sleep at some point in time after work during my free time. So please don't rush me when I work on these chapters constantly.

Third, to the one who absolutely hate Chris. I hope y'all pay attention to him in this book because he's not acting like the way he is for no reason. Chris isn't used to attention like Paige is giving him. Kae was always up under him but was she ever really listening to him? Pay attention because y'all are in for one hell of a ride.

BUT OTHER THAN THAT PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER 💕

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chris POV

"Why the fuck you playing on my page?" I groaned into my phone. Kae called herself going on my page and posting shit like it's her page. Comments and all.

What fuck me up is that she had the nerve to log out my shit then go on hers and comment.

She laughed. "I was not playing on your page Chris. You forget I always used to do that." That was my own fault for not changing the passwords. I knew better than that shit.

"Keywords, used to. We're no longer together. You blowing my high bro." I yelled into the phone and hung up her face.

This shit was starting to bug me out. This whole situation was under control until somebody decided that it would be okay to try and expose me and Paige supposedly fucking when we weren't.

Kae was doing way to much at this point. She had been blowing up my phone and all.

Last time we got into it like this, she had her friends egg my car and I went and stole the side view mirrors of hers.

Call me petty but it is what it is.

I went to my page and deleted it. I was over her at this point.

I found out she'd been fucking with some dude for about as long as we been together. I knew I had my faults but she shouldn't have got into a relationship with me if she was gonna be fucking with that nigga still.

Apparently she and this nigga been fucking around since she was in the eighth grade and me and her started dating around the summer time before our junior year.

I really wanted to fuck this nigga shit up. Ain't no fucking way she just up and started fucking with me and he ain't know.

They both need to get fucked up.

"Bruh, you good?" Aug sat beside in his truck. We were at Cookout waiting on Milan to call and say they were on the way.

She said Paige was going to be with them and I was nervous.