9. Pretty

"Somebody" 👀 was upset because I haven't updated in minute so I finally decided to finish this chapter up.

I got fussed at 😂😂🌵 But Oh Well, you don't scare me lil nigga ... ❤💁👏

On to the story
👀

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday Morning

Paige POV

"Good morning." I walked in the kitchen to see my parents hugged up on each other.

"Morning Princess." My dad pecked my forehead as I walked by towards the fridge.

"Morning sweetheart, how was your weekend?" My mother asked moving from my dads grip to put a plate of food on the counter.

My parents weren't home Saturday or night and they just got in late last night. They leave me at home when they go out places simply because I refuse to go.

I feel like my parents work to much and took care of me for so long that they deserve all the time they can get.

"It was alright, I went to the the charity event for the old elementary school with Parker since she stayed the night and all."

"Oh, you didn't mention she was coming over." My mother mumbled.

I looked up at my mom and sighed. "Yes, I did. I asked you and dad f it was okay. Because if you didn't say it was okay, I wouldn't have even invited her."

She shrugged. "I just don't remember you mentioning it."

"Payten, stop it because you were the one who said yes first." My dad said coming to my defense. "And you know if you didn't say it then she wouldn't go against our word if we said no."

She side eyed him then slid the sausage Patty on my plate. "Well like I said, If I don't remember her asking."

I mentally rolled my eyes and decided not to start with her about this.

Everytime Parker comes over, she just so happens to forget about me asking her. She thinks Parker is a bad influence on me but I honestly didn't see what she meant because Parker has never and I mean never gotten me in trouble. Yeah, she's crazy and comes up with some outrageous things but that's why I love her.

"Well, I'm off to work. See you ladies later." My dad said. He kissed my mom on the lips and then kissed my cheek.

"Well, I need to go to before I'm late to school." I sarcastically said.

My mother looked back with straight face. "Girl, bye. You have never been late to school."

I laughed and grabbed my keys from the dish bowl. "Bye mommy. Love you."

"See you later baby, love you too." She yelled behind me as I closed the door behind me. I waved to my dad as he pulled out onto the street and left for work.

I looked over just out of habit and wish I never looked. Over to the right was Chris and Trey coming out of his house and it was like as if on cue they both looked over. I quickly looked away and tried to play it off but one of them ended up calling my name.

I didn't bother to look back over I just continued to my car.

I had a plan to avoid Chris as much as possible.