"Together?" "Forever"

"Roni...I need to tell you something" she said.
"What?" I asked.
"You know when we where kids and we always got sick? That wasn't because of our week lungs, that was because of our weak hearts." She said.
"What?" I asked.
"The nurse said that there was a hole in my heart and that it was starting to grow" Nessa said.
"What? Since when?" I asked her.
"Since I was born. They said that if I had a sibling, they would probobly have the same thing" she said and started crying. "They'll have to test you"
"Will you die?" I asked.
"No" she said. I could hear that that was her lying voice. "Not in a while"
"What?!" I said also starting to cry.
"How long will you live?" I asked.
"They said that I could live untill I'm 80..." she said. I started to feel calm. "But I could also die at 30"
"In 9 years? That's not enought!" I said.
"Roni did you hear what I said? I can die of age, we can be together our whole life!" She said.
"Maybe not" I said.
"We have to test you now Veronica" the same nurse said.
"Okay" I said. I followed her into an empty room. She did some tests on me and told me to go back too Nessa.
"How did it go?" She asked when I walked in.
"She's getting the results" I said. She came in five minutes later.
"Okay Veronica. You have the same condision as your sister but your hole isn't getting bigger yet" she said.
"Yet? Will it get bigger?" Nessa asked.
"Yes. It can start growing now, in ten years or next week. We don't know. But when it does, you'll have the same thing as your sister. So make everyday to the best. Vanessa, you can leave now" she said and walked out.
"Thank you" me and Nessa said at the same time. "Are you ready?" I asked.
"Yeah" she said and stood up.
"Come on" I said and held my arm around her. When we walked out Gray saw us and came running to take her. Dom rand up to me.
"How's she?" He asked.
"We'll tell you together" I said.
"Hi everyone" Nessa said.
"Hi" almost everyone said at the same time. Everyone was still here. Nessa hugged and thanked everyone.
"So we have something to tell you" Nessa said. We both stood in the mittle. Some people started to look worried.
"We both have heart condision. There's a whole that's growing inside our hearts" I said.
"We can live in 10 more years or 60 more years, they don't know" Nessa said.
"What? Will it get better?" Devan asked.
"No. This is something you die of" I said.
"Or we'll get old enough to die of age" Nessa said.
"What we know is that we'll take one day at a time" I said. We said goodbye to everyone and they left.
"Thank's for coming all the way here" we said to Brooklyn and Baily.
"Ofcourse. If your gonna keep your channel, we have to collab again" Baily said.
"Yhea we do" I said. "Bye!" They left. The only ones left where the Dolans and our parents.
"Gray do you want to film a video with me?" Eth asked.
"Yeah" Gray said. They kissed us and then left. Eth held his arm on Gray's shoulders and Gray held his arms on Eth's shoulders as they walked out.
"Ready to go home?" Mommy asked.
"Yeah" we said at the same time. We walked out of the hospital. Everyone was smiling and happy that everyone was okay.
"Together?" Nessa asked and took out her arm as we walked out of the hospital.
"Forever" I said and took her hand.

Grayson's pov
"Thank you Eth, for everything you've done for me this fast weeks" I said.
"Ofcourse" he answered.
"I'm sorry for ignoring you. I just didn't want to feel anything and the easiest way was to shut everybody out." I told him.
"It's okay." He said. We walked into the livingroom. "I think our viewers will be happy to see you again."
"Yeah" I said.
"We'll post it tomarrow and see" He said.
"Mhm" I said.
"Gray?" He asked.
"What?" I asked him.
"I don't think I've ever told you that I love you" he said and looked at me.
"I love you too" I said and put one of my hands at his shoulder.
"Gray?" He asked again.
"What Eth?" I asked him.
"Together?" He asked and smiled at me.
"Forever" I said and smiled at him.

Hi! I don't know if this will be the last chapter. It feels like the story is finished. I can write a sequal, keep writing this story or just end it. Tell me in the comments: 1=sequal, 2=keep writing the story, 3=let this be the end. Please comment fast couse if you want me to keep writing this or a sequal, I need to know fast. Thanks, bye!