"Ethan likes Veronica"

(The day after)

Ethan's pov
"Nessa?" Roni shouted as we were looking for her and Gray.
"Gray!" I shouted.
"Vanessa!" Roni shouted in a voice I never heard before.
"What?" Nessa shouted from a room on the secound floor.
"Where are you?" Roni asked with what I think was a worried voice.
"The music room" Nessa answered. Do they play music? I didn't know. "What's up, Roni?" Nessa shouted but Roni didn't answere. Me and Roni walked up the stairs and then I followed her to a room with a keyboard, lots of different kinds of gitarrs and what looked like a gigant gitarr.
"What are you doing here?" Roni asked.
"Gray wanted to see what this room where" Nessa answered.
"Yeah, but you still haven't played anything yet" Gray said.
"Wait, you can play instruments?" I asked.
"Yeah" Roni answered.
"Show me" I said. I stood next to Gray and Roni took a gitarr and sat down on a chair. Nessa sat down by the keyboard.
"Nessa what do you want to play?" Roni asked.
"Let's play...'No good for you'" Nessa said.
"Okay" Roni said and put some of her fingers on the strings. Nessa started playing a chord and soon after Roni started playing. Then Nessa started singing. I didn't know she had such a good voice. After that Roni sang and then they sang together. They stopped before the secound vers.
"That was really good" I said.
"Thank you"both of them said and smiled at me.
"Roni why did you sound so worried before?" Nessa asked.
"I-I just thought you did something else" Roni answered. I didn't understand what they meant but judging by the look of the others they knew.
"Oh no, you don't have to be worried over something like that" Nessa said. Now I understood what they were talking about.
"So you don't..." Roni started saying.
"No" Nessa said.
"Gray, looks like you have to try harder" I said with a playfull voice.
"You don't even..." Gray said but Roni cut him off.
"Don't do that Eth" she said and looked at me.
"And don't say another word Gray" Nessa said and looked at Gray.
"Sorry" I said.
"Let's go to the kitchen" Roni said.
"You know what?" Gray said so everyone turned around to look at him. "If none of you two are gonna admit it..." he said and pointed at me and Roni. "...Then I will. I'm tired of all this ' don't say anything ' when It's obviouse. We all know it. Ethan likes Veronica.". I could feel my head turning red. "And I'm pretty sure that Roni likes you too, so if you're not gonna do anything with eachother then you don't even have to hang out. And by the way Eth, I don't have to try to get Nessa to f*ck me..."
"Grayson!" Nessa shouted with an angry and emberesed voice.
"No Vanessa I want to say this!" Gray said with and angry voice  and looked at Nessa. "Because I know that I love her and I'll wait for however long It'll take for her to want to do that. But I also know that we're not the same person, Eth. You can't wait forever for something you want. You don't give up but you put the thing to one side. So if you want Roni, you should tell her how you feel now. 'Cause she don't care when it comes from me, she has to hear it from you. And Roni" Gray said and turned away from looking at me to look at Roni who also had a red face now. "I don't know your story or why you haven't said anything but you don't have to scared. Nothing'll change." Gray turned his head back to Nessa who was smiling at him. She probobly thought of the part 'I know that I love her'. Nessa took out her hand to Gray and he walked to her and took it. Then she kissed him on the cheek.
"I think we should go now" Nessa said and they walked out hand in hand. I turned to look at Roni who looked down at the floor. I walked towards the gigant gitarr.
"What's this?" I asked and pointed at it.
"A cello" Roni answered. She looked at the cello the whole time.
"And this?" I said pointing at a small gitarr.
"A violin" she answered. I walked closer to her and stood right in front of her.
"And this?" I asked as I liften up her shin. I looked inte her eyes and leaned closer. When I was a little bit away from her I closed my eyes right after her. Our lips met. I moved me hands and held them around her. She moved her hands and held them on my cheeks. After a while we pulled away.
"A kiss" Roni said to answere my question.
"Cool. I think I like that one the most" I said and smiled. She giggled a little and then I pulled her in for a hug. She had her head on my chest and my head rested on hers.

Grayson's pov
"When do you think they'll come out?" I asked Nessa.
"I don't know. It may take a while" she said. I moved closer to her on the couch and put my arm around her. She looked up at me.
"You too" she said.
"What?" I asked.
"What you said before, I love you too" she smiled at me. I moved closer to her and we shared a kiss.
"Good" I said when we pulled away.
"I'm sorry I got angry at you" She said.
"You don't have to say you're sorry, I used a bad word" I said and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled.
"That wasn't really what I got mad at" She said.
"Then what?" I asked with a calm voice.
"I got mad because it seemed like you thought that I have to be the one that has to be ready" Nessa started with and I looked at her with a wondering face. "I mean, you have to be ready as much" she said and I started to get mad. I took away my arm and stood up.
"What? How do you know I'm not?" I asked. She stood up.
"Because everytime I walk in to my room after a shower you look away. A normal guy would stare" She said getting angry. I don't even know why I got so mad.
"Well maybe I don't like to stare at someone when they're naked even if they're wearing a tower" I said.
"We have good news" Eth said as he walked towards us together with Roni.
"We're going on a date!" Roni said. I looked angry at Nessa and she looked angry at me.
"Good for you. I'm gonna leave. Eth are you staying here or are you coming with me?" I asked Eth.

Veronica's pov
"Good for you. I'm gonna leave. Eth are you staying here or are you coming with me?" Gray asked Eth. Then Gray walked away.
"Good. I don't want you here anyways" Nessa shouted. I could see the tears forming in her eyes. She sat down at the couch.
"Wha-I have to..." Eth said looking at me.
"Go" I said and smiled.
"Bye" he said while he was running after Gray. I walked to Nessa who where crying on the coach. I sat down next to her. She turned to me.
"Nessa what happened?" I asked. She held out her arms and I pulled her in for a hug. We sat there hugging for a pretty long time.