Love at first sight

Vanessa's pov
"Roni have you seen this hashtag?" I ask my twin sister Veronica as I show her my phone. "It's trending".
"#dolanmerrellcollab" Roni read out loud. "No I haven't, who are they?"
"Um I'm pretty sure It's the Dolan Twins" I said as I turned my head to look at my sister who sat close enought so I could hear her breath. We were both sitting on the couch in the livingroom. Roni always liked to sit close to me. I sometimes find it annoying but most of the time I'm happy that we're such good friends and twins.
"So Nessa should we do a collab with them?" Roni then ask as she looked at me.
"Well we should learn to know them first, right?" I asked.
"Yeah." Roni then said. "You're following one of them on Instagram right?"
"Yeah, Grayson" I said. "I should DM him"
"Just what I thought" she then said to me. "We're such twins" with that I looked at Roni and then rolled my eyes. I opened instagram and started a chat with Grayson Dolan.

(The chat if you were confused)

VanessaMerrell: Hi Grayson. My name is Vanessa Merrell. Me and my sister have a youtube channel called "Merrelltwins". I recently saw a trending hashtag on Twitter that said "#merrelldolancollab" and I understod that people wants us to do a collab. Here's my number if you're up to the idea: _______________ .

graysondolan: Hey Vanessa! I've heard of your channel. Your videos are really funny. Me and Ethan would love to make a collab with you and your sister.  I'll call you in about an hour so we can talk about it.☺️👍🏼

(End of chat)

"He said that they would love to" I said as I turned to my sister. "They'll call in about an hour"
"Cool" Roni said. "Nessa you'll do the talking, right?"
"Ofcourse" I said. "Always". Roni always get so nervous when we talk to new people so I mostly talk. It doesn't bother me but if it did it wouldn't be her foult, she's just shy.

About an hour later.

Grayson's pov
"Ethan we need to call them now!" I shouted from my room.
"I'm comming" Ethan said as he was running up the stairs. "It's two girls, right?"
"Yeah two twins" I answered him. "I looked at Vanessa's instagram..."
"Are they cute?" Ethan asked as he walked in to my room and sat down next to me in the bed.
"Yeah but Eth Vanessa is mine" I said to him.
"Aw do you like her?" Eth asked as he looked at me with a big grin on his face.
"Eth I haven't even talked to her yet" I said as I pressed the number Vanessa sent earlier. I put the phone on speaker. After a while the phone answered and a cute girl voice came out.
"Hello It's Vanessa" the voice said.
"Hey Vanessa It's Grayson" I said. I blushed a little.
"And Ethan" Ethan said with a exited voice.
"Oh hi" Vanessa said. "Let me go and get Veronica" she said and you could hear that she put the phone down on a table.
"Roni!" I heard Vanessa shout on the phone. I heard footsteps walking away from the phone.
"Who's Roni?" Ethan asked me.
"This is the secound time I talk to her, how do you think I know?" I asked him. "Maybe a nickname for Veronica?"
"Who's Veronica?" Ethan asked. I looked at him like he was stupid.
"Her twin sister your dumbass" I said as I heard footsteps coming closer to the phone.
"So I'm back and with Roni this time" Vanessa said to the phone.
"Hi" said a voice who sounded familliar to hers.
"Um I dont want to sound rude or anything but who's Roni?" Ethan said. I slapped him on the shoulder.
" Oh I'm sorry we didn't tell you, Roni is short for Veronica" Vanessa said. "You can call her that if you want"
"Well Veronica and Roni is pretty names" Ethan said. Was he really flurtling with someone over the phone?
"Thanks" Roni said. You could hear her blush trough the phone.
"Okay so" I said.
"Yeah there's one thing about the collab" Vanessa said. "We always feel bad when we collab with gays 'couse we always get shipped with them, especially Roni"
"Well Vanessa and Roni" Ethan started a scentence but stopped as I looked at him.
"Um It's okay with us Vanessa" I said.
"Oh you can call me Nessa, shorter and easier" Nessa said.
"Okay, what should we do in the collab?" Ethan asked.
"Um well, there's another thing" Nessa said. I started noticing that Roni dont talk so much and Ethan were probobly thinking the same thing 'cause before Nessa could even finish the scentence Ethan asked a question.
"Again, dont want to sound rude or anything but is Roni still there?"
"Um Yeah I'm here" Roni said with shyness in her voice.
"I'm sorry, Roni dont like to talk to new people. She gets shy" Nessa said with an explaining voice.
"I'm sorry that Ethan is so rude" I said and we both then shared a laught. None of our twins were laughing with us.
"Okay so on with the collab" Ethan said after a while.
"Oh Yeah, so we like to get to know the other person before we film with them" Nessa said.
"Okay sure, we can hang out sometime?" Ethan said with a kind voice this time.
"Yeah, we are free almost whenever" Nessa said.
"What about 1 pm tomorrow?" I asked.
"That works for us, right?" Nessa asked her sister.
"Yeah" a even more shy voice came out of Roni's mouth.
"Well come to our place then. It's ____________________." Ethan said.
"Okay see you then" Nessa said.
"Bye" Roni said in the background.
"See ya" me and Ethan said at the same time. I pressed the red buttom on my phone.

Veronica's pov
"Well, that went well" Nessa said.
"Yeah but next time dont talk about my shyness" I said and looked at her.
"Be glad I talked the whole time" Nessa said with a hurt voice.
"Sorry, I'm very thankfull. Thank you" I said and went in for a hug.
"Your welcome but you know I dont like hugs" Nessa said and walked away.
"Yeah sorry" I said.

(Next day at 1 pm)
Veronica's pov
"Well Nessa, here it is" I said as I drove it to a driveway.
"Huh?" Nessa said and looked up from her phone.
"We're here" I said.
"Oh cool" Nessa said and put down her phone. "Roni will you please talk more this time?" Nessa said as I stopped the car.
"I'll try to" I said looking at Nessa.
"Good" Nessa said. "Oh and Roni?"
"Yeah?" I asked starting to get a little annoyed.
"I wached some videos of them and Ethan is really your type"
"Nessa they look the same" I said.
"The way he act" Nessa then said.
"Nessa you know I'm not looking for anyone right now. And besides, you dont have a boyfriend eather" I told her as I walked out of the car.
"Yeah but you've been singel in like two years, dont you feel alone sometimes?" Nessa said as she walked behind me to the door.
"Alone or aloooonne?" I then asked starting to get a little dirty minded.
"You know what I mean" Nessa then said. I stopped walking and turned around to face Nessa.
"Nessa you haven't done it yet, right? You would tell me if you had, right?" I said looking at my 45 minutes younger sister.
"Done what?" Nessa asked.
"It, you know. With Aaron? Before you broke up. " I asked hoping she would understand.
"Oh, no I haven't. He wanted to but I said no" My innocent little sister said. "Why are you wondering? Have you?"
"What no" I said to her. Our mom had made it clear that we shouldn't do it before we get married but if we wanted to then we could, if we used protection. "Nessa as you said, I haven't had a boyfriend in a long time."
"Good, you'll tell me when you have done it right?" She asked putting a hand on my lower arm.
"Ofcourse, you're my twin sister. I tell you everything." I said putting my hand on hers. "You'll tell me, right?"
"Yeah" Nessa simply said. I pulled her in for a hug and this time she didn't pull away, she instead hugged me tight. "Okay should we maybe knock on the door now?" I hadn't relised that we stood right outside their door the whole time.
"Yeah" I said and knocked.
"Remember to talk" Nessa said befor the door opend.
"Hey" a tall, brown haired gay said. Both me and Nessa looked wondering at him.
"Oh I'm Ethan" he said as he held his hand infront of me. "And you most be..."
"I'm Veronica" I said as I shoked his hand.
"Yeah, Roni right?" Ethan asked.
"Yup that's me" I said with a cool voice. There was only one scentence going trough my mind: "Remember to talk".
"Then you most be Nessa?" He said taking his hand to her.
"Yeah, hi" Nessa said.
"Come in" he said as he walked away from the door.
"Thank you" Nessa said as we walked in.

Vanessa's pov
"Thank you" I said as I walked in.
"Oh wait a minute" Ethan said as he walked to the stairs. "Gray they're here now!"
"I'm comming" you could hear from the secound floor.
"So Gray'll be down soon" Ethan said as he lead us in to the livingroom. "Oh and you can call us Eth and Gray by the way. Haha that even rimes"
I turned my head to look at Roni. She was smiling at Eth and he was smiling at her.
"Hey I'm Gray" Grayson said as he walked towards me and Roni. Gray looked almost exactly same as his brother. The only diffrence is that Gray has a freckle on his shin and a feather earring.
"Hi" I said shaking his hand. "Um Nessa"
"Hi Nessa" he said not letting my hand go. He's so cute. I love his eyes. "I love your dimples" he then said before letting go of my hand. I was blushing really much. "Then you most be Roni?" He asked as he turned to her.
"Yeah hi" Roni said as she was shaking his hand.
"How rude of my brother, sit down" Gray said looking at the couch then at us.
"So, how do you usally get to know new people?" Ethan asks as he sit down next to Roni on the couch. I turned my head to look at Roni and I could see her shyness come out.
"Um well, we usally just talk to them and ask questions and stuff" I said looking at Eth.
"Okay well we can do Never have I ever. That's a good way to get to know someone." Gray said as he sat down next to me.
"Okay" I said looking at Roni who gave me a improving look.
"I'll start" Ethan said. "Never have I ever...got drunk at a party"
"I have" both Eth and Gray said at the same time.
"I haven't" me and Roni said at the same time.
"Really?" Ethan said looking at us.
"We dont drink" I said.
"Okay cool. My turn." Gray said. "Never have I ever kissed on the first date?"
"I have" Gray said.
"I haven't" me, Roni and Eth said at the same time.
"Maybe a little more than a kiss" Gray continued with. Everyone got quiet and looked at Gray.
"Gray we litterly just met them, you could have saved that to later" Eth said and started to laught a little. Everyone then started laughing. After an hour we stopped playing.
"So about the collab" Roni said not so shy anymore. "What would you gays like to do?"
"Um I want to do something different" Gray said. "What about a sketch where you're our girlfriends but we dont know you're twins because we've never met and then everything gets confusing?"
After a while of talking about ideas we came up with two videos. On our channel we'll do a Q&A and on their we'll do the sketch Gray talked about.