Twin love

(Two days later)

Grayson's pov
"Gray get out of bed, It's 3 pm" Eth said and walked into my room. I just ignored him. "Come on Gray" he said and turned on the light. I still didn't talk to or looked at him. "Gray if you're this sad then you should go and get her back. Nessa is a mess too" he said.
"She broke up with me" I said still not looking at him.
"Get up at least" Eth said. He was starting to irretate me. "Come on, we need to film a video"
"Film it yourself" I told him.
"You know I can't do that" he said.
"Find someone else to film with" I sad.
"Gray It's OUR channel, meening that WE have to post stuff TOGETHER" Eth said. "Come on"
"Goodbye Eth" I said.
"Ah I hate you sometimes" Eth said and left. Those words hurt but not enough to care.

(The next day)

Veronica's pov
"Hi Nessa" I said as I walked into her room.
"Hi" she said and looked at me. Her eyes was red. She's been crying, again.
"Are you ready to film?" I asked and sat down beside her on her bed.
"Yeah. Let me just...fix this" she said and looked down at her sweats and durty shirt.
"Okay, need help?" I asked.
"No...Yeah. A LOT" she said and stood up.
"Then come on" I said and walked to the bathroom with her. We where done after about and hour.
"Nessa don't look at that" I said as I saw her look at photos of her and Gray. "We don't have time to do your face again. Come on" I said and walked to our garage.
"You're ready?" Our dad asked behind the camera.
"Yeah" I said and me and Nessa sat down at two shairs.
"1 2 3... go" my dad said.
"Hey guys" me and Nessa said as we jumped up on the screen. "I'm Veronica"
"I'm Vanessa and today we're doing..." Nessa said. "The draw my life..."
"A draw my life video" We said at the same time.
"Challenge?" Nessa asked confused.
"What?" I asked and looked at her.
"I- I messed up" Nessa said. "We're doing..." she started with. We both looked at eachother to see when the other one was gonna say something. Nessa was smiling. I couldn't see if it was fake or not but if it was, she was faking it good.
"A draw my life video" we said and and then we both laughed a little at the camera.
"So Yeah, we decided to do the same one but sometimes we will talk only about me and sometimes only about Roni" Nessa said. We filmed the video but towards the end it was starting to get emotional.
"So then we met the Dolans" Nessa said in a sad tone. I looked at her and decided that I was gonna do the talking for this part.
"Yeah. We made different kinds of relationships with them and with that it came a lot of, like, problems" I said in a tone I've never had on camera before. "And that's the part of our life's we're in now" I said and looked at Nessa. I could see that she was trying to hold in the tears.
"Um so Yeah" I said signaling that we where going to film the outro.
"Thank's for watching" we both said. We filmed the rest of our outro but I added one thing.
"We're not doing a younow broadcast today. It's just...somethings is going on right now and we need to focus on that. But we'll hopefully do one next week" I said.
"Okay, bye" me and Nessa said at the same time. Nessa could still hold her smile at the outro but as soon as my dad turned off the camera, her smile faded away.
"I'm going up to my room" Nessa said and walked away.
"Okay, I'll be there soon" I said.
"What's up with your sister?" My dad asked when Nessa had left.
"She broke up with Gray and It's really hard...for both of them" I said.
"Oh well, why won't she talk to us? Me and your mom?" Dad asked. I just looked at him like 'you know why'. "Oh yeah, It's not the same bonde with parents as with a twin. There's no stronger bonde than a twin"
"Yeah but she'll probobly talk in the future" I said and started leaving. "Thank you for being such a good dad" I said as I turned my head to look at him.
"Just trying my best" he said and gave me a smile. I walked up to Nessa's room as I told her I would do.
"Hey" I said as I walked in.
"Hi" she said sitting in her bed looking at her phone. I sat down beside her. "Roni you don't have to be here" I said and looked at her. "You can go and hang out with your boyfriend"
"No, I want to be with you" I said and hugged her.
"Roni I still don't like hugs" Nessa said trying to find her way out.
"But I do" I said and didn't let go.
"Okay, fine" she said and hugged me back.
"Thank you" I said and let go. I could now see what she was looking at on her phone. She looked at the Dolan Twins channel. "Nessa why are you looking at that?"
"I just wanted to see how Gray's doing" she said.
"Why is he not in the thumbnail?" I asked as I clicked on their most resent video.
"Hey" Eth said as the video started. "I will be filming alone today. Gray has something he needs to...something is going on and he needs to handel that before focosing on this channel. You probobly have a lot of questions but I wont be answering any of them, same for Gray" he said before I took away it.
"Nessa you shouldn't be looking at him if you want too forget him" I said and looked at her as tears former in her eyes.
"That's not what I want" she said now crying.
"Then what do you want? 'Couse everyone can see that this is not what you want. You're a mess right now Nessa." I said. "So is Gray"
"But I don't want to not love him" she said and looked at her. I didn't undestand what she ment.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I mean that none of us are ready for such a serious relationship and that just makes us fight over nothing" she said. "And I know that someday we'll fight about something that'll make me not love him."
"Oh Nessa" I said and pulled her in for another hug. I now realised how broken she really is.
"Roni this is going to sound really cringy but, you're the only reason I keep filming videos, that I even go out of bed, that I'm alive" she said. I started getting worried now.
"Nessa don't say that" I said still hugging her.
"No Roni, if you wheren't here I probobly would have been dead by now. You're the only person who can make me smile. I hope that'll change in the future but for now, I just need to know that you're here. And won't leave" she said now crying even more.
"I promise you Nessa. I'll never leave you" I said. I didn't know she was feeling this bad. The only thing I know right now is that I need to be here for her. Always.

Grayson's pov
"I uploaded a video today" Eth said as he walked into my room. I was on my bed in the same clothes I've been wearing for days. Under the same sheets. I haven't walked out of bed in a long time. Eth has been bringing me food. "I did a challenge" he said and sat down at my bed. "Told them that you wont be active for a while. That I'll be filming alone" I didn't realise that I'm not the only one that's hurting right now. "I made actuall food today. It's down in the kitchen if you want some" Eth said. "Or I can bring you some" He stared at me for a while but I didn't look at him. "Okay..." he said and left my room. "I'll be down if you need something" he said and stood in the door. "Um...yeah, bye" he said and walked away.

Hey! It's me again. Just wanted to say that you can keep writing things you want to happen. And KEEP VOTING FOR MERRELL TWINS!!! The Dolans too if you want. Btw, I felt really bad for Eth at the end. Yeah okay, bye!