Movie night

Ethan's pov
"Um Gray?" I said as I walked to Gray's room. He hadn't talked to me in two days. I think it was because I walked in on him and Nessa. The first thing I saw where a bag on his bed and Gray standing in the middle of his room. "Where are you going?"
"Nessa" he answered without looking at me.
"Why didn't you ask if I wanted to come too?" I asked standing in the door.
"Don't know" he said and took up his phone from his pocket.
"Okay Gray...you know I didn't mean to walk in on you two" I said and walked closer to Gray.
"Yeah I know" Gray said still looking at his phone.
"But maybe it was the best that I walked in" I said and Gray finally looked up at me. "I mean you maybe weren't ready to..."
"Eth it wasn't like that" Gray said and threw his phone at his bed. "We were just going to kiss"
"Oh..." I said "then I'm even more sorry"
"Yup..." Gray said. We both stood in awkward silence. "Eth I'm sorry I've ignored you" Gray said after a while.
"No prob. It was my fault so" I said.
"So, are we okay?" Gray asked and took up his hand from his pocket.
"Yeah we are" I said and shook it.
"Oh by the way I'm going to Nessa soon, do you wanna come with?" Gray asked.
"Yeah, thanks for asking" I said and then left the room.
"Okay then hurry!" He screamed behind me.
"Why?" I asked and started packing.
"Well... Nessa's on... she's kinda moody and cravingly" Gray said.
"Okay, I'll hurry" I shouted back knowing exactly what Gray was describing.
"We need to stop and get donats before we get there" Gray said walking down the stairs.
"Okay" I said. After about 30 minutes we where at their house. Gray knocked on the door and Nessa opened.
"Hi" Gray said and hugged her.
"Hi, did you bring donats?" Nessa asked in a sad voice.
"Yeah" Gray said and gave her the donats. She walked to the livingroom. "What happened?" He didn't get an answere. Now we all were in the livingroom and Nessa sat under a blanket on the couch. "Are you gonna say hi to my brother?" Gray asked and sat down.
"Hi to my brother" Nessa said and played the movie. I now realised why she sounded so sad. She was watching 'The notebook'.
"Nessa where's Roni?" I asked.
"In her room" Nessa said and started crying. I left the room and walked up the stairs to Roni's room.
"Hey Roni, It's Ethan" I said and knocked on the door.

Veronica's pov
"Hey Roni, It's Ethan" I heard Eth say while he was knocking on the door.
"Come in" I said.
"Hi" he said and opened the door. "Wow your room is clean for once" Eth said and walked towards me in my bed. "What are you watching?"
" 'The notebook' " I answered.
"Oh no" Eth said trying to be quiet but I could hear what he said.
"What?" I asked.
"It's just that like, Nessa watched the same movie and she's like, you know" He said trying not to sound too awkward.
"Take it easy I'm not on my period" I said. "Two twins in the same house with their periods on the same time, that would be a war-zone."
"Yeah" Eth said. After around five minutes of the movie Eth yawned, again.
"Okay you've been here in like 5 minutes and I've heard you yawn like 1000 times" I said "Do you want to do something else?"
"Yes please" Eth said and I put away my computer. I thought about what Nessa said about that I should tell him that I don't want a relationship right now.
"We need to talk about something" I said getting nervouse.
"Yeah?" Eth asked and looked into my eyes.
"Um...I...We..." I said not knowing what to say. Eth looked at me confused.
"We...should make another collab soon!" I said. I couldn't say what I wanted to say but I don't know why.
"Yeah! What do you want to do?" He asked.
"I don't know" I said trying to think.
"Maybe a 'reacting to fanfiction' video! That would be fun!" Eth said. "Let's go down and tell the other two" he said fast getting up of the bed.
"Yeah let's do that..." I said and walked behind him. We both walked down the stairs and into the livingroom. Gray sat with his arm around Nessa who had her head on his shoulder and a donat in her hand.
"Nah cute" I said. "Nessa can I have a donat?" I asked.
"Yeah" she said and moved her head from Gray's shoulder.
"You said I couldn't have one and I bought those!" Gray said looking at Nessa.
"Yeah but you're not my twin, I don't have to share everything with you" Nessa said looking at him.
"But I'm your boyfriend, your partner!" Gray said trying to sound hurt.
"You don't have to share everything with your partner unless you're married" I said with my mouth full of donat and then I sat down beside Nessa.
"Then I'll have to hurry and marry your sister" Gray said and looked at me.
"You can dream" I said.
"Maybe one day?" Gray asked and looked at Nessa.
"Maybe one day" Nessa said.
"Oh Gray you've got a wife now" Eth said and everybody looked at him. "Well last time you said that was..." Eth ended that scentence by Gray cutting him off.
"Okay so why did you come down?"
"Um we know a new collab" I said.
"Okay, about what?" Nessa asked me.
"We thought that we could do a reacting to fanfiction." I said.
"Cool. But there'll be a LOT of shipping" Gray said.
"Yeah" Nessa said.
"But we're going to react to whatever we find!" Eth said.
"Okay we can like have one camera and film everything on it then after see what we should put on your channel and what we should put on ours" I said.
"Yeah 'cause we're pg" Nessa added.
"Do you think there'll be not PG stuff?" Gray asked.
"I'm sure" me and Nessa said at the same time.
"We're sure" we said at the same time again. The rest of the night we all watched movies, ate pizza and then went to bed  early. We were all going to church tomarrow with my parents so we had to be well rested.