What the hell

(One week later)

Vanessa's pov
"Come on Nessa, mommy told you too come down five minutes ago" Roni said as she watched me sit on my bed.
"I don't know Roni, I have second thoughts. Maybe It's better if I don't go to a therapist" I said.
"Nessa you said it yourself" Roni said and sat down beside me. "We can't handle this on our own"
"I know, I just...I'm scared" I said.
"Why?" Roni asked.
"That It'll make this worse" I said.
"How could this possibly get worse?" She asked.
"Maybe she makes me forget about my feelings for Gray. Maybe she makes me forget that I love him" I said.
"Maybe that's the best thing. And if you really love him, you won't forget" She said.
"What? That's not the best thing!" I said.
"Nessa you think about him all the time, Maybe It's good if you don't" Roni said.
"But I want to think about him" I said.
"Come down now Vanessa!" My mom shouted in her most angry voice. I walked out of the room and down the stairs.
"Where's Veronica? Isn't she going with us?" She asked.
"Um... I'm not sure" I said.
"Ofcourse I am!" Roni said. "Nessa, I'll always be here" she said and I smiled. Thinking of what I told her a couple of days ago.

Grayson's pov
"Hey" Eth said and walked into my room. I've been ingnoring him since the break up. "Nessa's talking to a therapist today" he said and sat down on my bed. "Maybe you should too" he said. I didn't look at him. "I'm gonna go and get breakfast. Do you want cheese or ham?" He asked. "Both it is" he said and left. I looked at him as he left my room. Should I tell him? "Here you go" he said as he walked in with a cheese and ham sandwich. "Tell me if you change your mind about the therapist thing" he said and left the socond time. I didn't tell him.

(1 hour later)

Ethan's pov
I heard a knock on the door so I opened it. There was a long blond girl in too little clothes.
"Hi, are you Grayson Dolan?"
"Um, no. That's my brother" I said still in shook.
"Hi" Grayson said when he came down. "Come on, my room's this way" Gray said and walked away with her.
"You need to pay me before" I heard her say as they walked up the stairs. What the hell just happened? Did he bring a...no, my brother wouldn't do that. Or would he? I don't know him lately. I knew one thing, if they're gonna do what I think then I don't want to hear. I sat down on the couch and put in headphones. I played the music on the loudest.

Veronica's pov
"Nessa, are you okay?" I asked her when we walked out from the therapist.
"No" she answered shortly. "But better than before"
"Good" my mom said. "That you're feeling better. Will you be able to have an actuall mean with us now?"
"Maybe" she said.
"That's better than 'no'" mommy said and went into the car. Me and Nessa sat down in the car at the same time. I smiled at her. She looked down at her hands so I followed where she was looking. Her hands where shaking. I took my both my hands and held them on her's.
"It's okay" I said. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.
"Yeah..." she said. It didn't sound like her normal voice. She sounded like if she didn't feel anything. "Mom stop at the drug store" she never called her mom.
"Why?" Mommy asked.
"Um...I-I... my head hurts" she said. I looked at her as she was speaking. She didn't tell the truth.
"Okay" mommy said suspicios. She pulled over. Both me and Nessa was on our way out of the car.
"No Roni, stay. I'll go alone" she said and left the car. She came back with a bag about 10 minutes later. Mommy drove away and then we all where quiet on our way home.