Chapter 1

Harry's POV

Harry Potter, the saviour, the boy who lived, the brave guy. That's what they all thought but really..I'm the exact opposite.

I live with uncle Vernon, aunt Petunia, and Dudley. Let's just say they're not the best.

I live in a cupboard under the stairs. It's quiet small for me but I can't complain.

I'm abused and raped by the monsters I live with. I never complain to anyone because I deserve it.

Many people died for me in the war and it's all my fault. My friends say that it's not but they don't listen to the voices I hear inside my head.

Telling me it's my fault, that I shouldn't be alive, that I should've died in the war instead, That I deserve to get abused and raped.

I self harm too, well not really...they make me do it. The more I do it the less the pain. Uncle Vernon makes me cut.

He says he'll beat me up less painfully if I do it more. So I do but sometimes I don't because I want to feel the pain of the abuse.

It makes the voices go away, it makes me numb, it makes me feel like I deserve it.

My thoughts were cut off by my aunt calling me to make breakfast.

"GET UP YOU FREAK AND MAKE BREAKFAST" she yelled.

I was about to open the so called door and get out but Dudley pushed me back in. I didn't complain and got out ignoring the horrible pain from last night's beating.

I got to the kitchen and made breakfast. One more day. I kept telling myself. One more day and I'll be at Hogwarts.

"YOU BURNT THE BACON !!" My uncle yelled coming towards me.

"I'm sor-r-y" I stuttered.

"TURN AROUND" he yelled.

"No plea-se do-n't" i said scared.

"I SAID FUCKING TURN" he said with a sharp piece of glass in his hand.

I obeyed and turned around. He took off my shirt and started carving words into my back.

I screamed in pain but didn't move cause if I did then it'll get worse.

After a while of pain in my back he threw me to the ground and started kicking me and punching me.

I'm sure bruises will be left. As he was about to leave I started seeing black dots in front of me. I blacked out.

***************

I woke up and it was the next morning. Wow I'm surprised they didn't wake me up. Today was the day I'll have to put my mask on.

And by that I mean hide the real broken person I am.

I'll have to act strong, brave, and happy again.

"GET UP YOU FREAK SO I CAN DRIVE YOU THERE AND NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN FOR A YEAR!!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes and decided that because this is my last year I'll show my real me.

But I will hid my bruises and marks. Those can't be seen.

But I'll show how I truly am. I put on the only nice outfit I have. I never wore this hoodie but this year professor mcgonagall said that it's fine if we wore out of our uniforms.

I put it on and got my stuff and hedwig (she's alive in this book) and headed out.

The car ride was silent. Once we arrived uncle Vernon threw me and my stuff out of the car. I caught my owl and he drove off.

I put my glamour on and headed to 9 and 3/4. Once I got to the train I put my hood up and got on the train.

I bumped into someone and fell. The person apologized and put their hand out to help me. I looked up and found the only person I didn't want to see.

"Potter" he said putting his hand back down and he said it harshly too which made me flinch a bit.

I got up without answering put my hood up again and walked past him.

I sat alone cause I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

I fell asleep thinking about Hogwarts.

Draco's POV

What's wrong with Potter ? He seems different almost like he's been...masked for all those years.

I followed my friends to go find a spot to sit on the train but they were all full but one.

I entered without asking and found Potter sleeping.

I sat across from him without asking and looked at him.

He did seem different. Very different. He got so thin, almost like he doesn't eat at all.

I'm worried about him...wait what !?! No!! No no no !! I'm not worried about him!! I hate him !! I hate him so much that If i got the chance to kill him I would!! Right ?
****************

I looked outside to see that we arrived at Hogwarts.

I hesitately shook Potter to wake him up. He opened his eyes and they seemed so much darker.

"Bloody hell Potter !!! Do I have to wake you up" I said rolling my eyes.

I was expecting him to say something back but he just shrugged, put his hood up and got off the train.

Seriously what's wrong with him.

Harry's POV

I got off the train and was crushed by hugs from hermionie which made me let out a small "ouch" .

"Harry are you alright ?" Hermionie asked.

"Yeah I'm fine just fell while getting on the train earlier and you touched the part I got hurt in" i said with no emotions and a straight face.

"No Harry really what's wrong" Ron asked.

"Nothing Ron in fine !" I said a bit too loudly.

I was about to apologize when Ron blew up.

"YOU KNOW WHAT HARRY YOU'RE SUCH A SPOILT BRAT AND ALL YOU WANT IS ATTENTION!!! WE NEVER WANTED TO BE YOUR FRIENDS BUT DUMBLEDORE MADE US !!!" He yelled.

" THEN LEAVE THEN. BUT NEVER COME RUNNING TO ME AGAIN" I yelled back and turned around and walked through the crowd around us.

Hey, this book is a drarry (Draco and Harry). Tell me if you like it. Don't forget to vote and add so you'll know when I upload a new chapter. Bye ✌🏻❤️