"Paperwork Ahoy! Old city records from the mayor's office, per your request." Hook said walking in as Emma smiled to him. Maya smiled too at her sisters happiness.

"Oi! Somebody's forgotten about me dinner!" The prisoner yelled. "I'll have the bangers and mash."

"Seriously?" Maya looked to him slightly disgusted and confused.

"You'll have the water and pop tart." Emma said as Maya kept going through folders.

"Someone's already had a nibble." The prisoner said as Maya walked over to look at the pop tart. She chuckled once softly.

"I've had my shots." Emma shrugged.

"What a relief." The prisoner said sarcastically.

"Was eating it necessary?" Maya asked with a smile looking to Emma with her arms crossed.

"I got hungry." She shrugged lightly.

"Okay then." Maya nodded as she went back to her box.

"So I've served me time." The prisoner smacked. "When do I get out of here?" He asked.

"When I say so." Emma answered looking to her papers.

"Well I'm off to take Henry sailing love unless there is something you want me to do here." Hook said walking over to her.

"Make sure Henry wears his life vest okay?" Emma asked looking to Hook as they stayed close to each other's faces.

"Just kiss already." Maya said looking at them as Hook raised his eyebrow to her.

"So your befriending the son to get in with the mum? Yep. No one will ever see through that." The prisoner said sarcastically as Hook walked over to him.

"Why don't you keep your thoughts to yourself... mate?" Hook said agitated looking to the prisoner.

"Goodbye." He said as he kissed Emma on the cheek.

"Aw how sweet." Maya whispered with a smile only loud enough for Emma to here.

"Shut up okay? You and Zach do the same thing." Emma replied with a smile as she nudged Maya.

"We do not." Maya answered looking to her. Emma gave her a 'seriously' look. "Okay maybe we do but it's my job as your sister to embarrass you." She smiled.

Emma sighed and rolled her eyes looking through the folders again. "Then I guess I'll have to do the same." She answered with a smirk.

"Game on." Maya chuckled.

"I hate to break up your moment but why are their pictures of Emma in the city records?" Elsa asked walking over with a stack of pictures.

"Let's just say, when Regina was mayor she abused her power a bit." Emma answered looking at the pictures. She was looking for any reason to run me out of town." She answered before looking through the photos. "The first time we went for hot cocoa." Emma smiled as she handed Elsa the picture. "The first time I walked them to school." Emma chucked.

"Oh my gosh, I look so little." Maya chuckled as she looked. Emma gave the picture to Elsa and they looked to the next one. It was a picture of Emma with the Snow Queen.