Chapter 15 *Edited*

With Sehun visibly leaving the room, Hyuna beneath the blanket started to budge and eventually sit up. Lu Han didn't take in any of that. He was silently gazing at the door where Sehun had just walked through. That boy was just too perfect. He was gentle and so concerned about Lu Han’s wellbeing. Lu Han as a matter of fact was falling even more for him. How couldn't he?

Sehun came back after he dressed up. Before he could totally depart, he had to tell Lu Han something. Hyuna promptly pretended to sleep by closing her eyes and controlling her breathing.

"I'm going to Kris and Tao for a few hours. If you want to sleep then wake Hyuna up and tell her to get my mattress. You can place it next to her bed." Sehun lit his cigarett up while he alertly eyed Lu Han. Why did Sehun want to put Lu Han through all the trouble and just not let him sleep in his room? And why was Hyuna allowed to enter his room? Lu Han could do that. Or was Sehun trying to keep him away from his room?

"Why? Can't I sleep in your room?" Lu Han spoke with clear confusion in his voice. Why was she allowed to go to his room and Lu Han not? Sehun liked Lu Han more right? He did. That question shouldn't even be spoken out.

"No. Do not go into my room. Do you understand?" Sehun inhaled the smoke with far-off cold eyes. It didn't happen every day that Sehun glared at the boy. He never glared at him. At other people he did but not really at Lu Han.

"Y-Yes but why?!" Lu Han approached him restlessly. The idea that Sehun had possibly secrets from him wasn't pleasant at all. He wouldn't have secrets from Lu Han, there was no reason to. He still didn't understand why Sehun would let Hyuna enter his room. She had no reason to go there. 

From panic encouraged he held onto Sehun's hands and gave them an unsure squeeze. 

"Don't be like that, love. Be patient. You shall be allowed to see my room soon. Just not now." Sehun muttered, his eyes were darting between the sleeping girl and the boy in front of him. Hereally had to leave. Lu Han would be in good hands. Hyuna would take well care of him, she had no choice. 

Lu Han wasn't sure, he still agreed though. "Okay...fine....if you think so." He sighed but didn't want to upset Sehun. The latter was satisfied, showing this by devotedly kissing Lu Han's forehead and head. He didn't like it to openly show affection but Lu Han was without doubt an exception. 

"Be safe." Lu Han kindly called after him as he headed towards the exit. Lu Han lifted his hand and shyly waved as well. His heart, was already beating as double as fast. He didn't know what he had ever done to deserve those feelings. He did deserve it though; a life time of loneliness was horrible to even think about.

He was glad that he at last also had some happiness.

It was quite early to say but Sehun made him very happy. He couldn't really know what the actual definition of happiness was as he had never experienced it. Those happy and enjoyable feelings were enough. They couldn't mean anything else but happiness. Lu Han knew that it was very corny to say or even think but Sehun was for him the reason to wake up every morning.

He wouldn't have ever wanted to wake up if nobody would protect him from Stalker. It was very immature yet Lu Han in fact felt like that. It was childish to think that someone else would be bored enough to stick by his side. Who would want to stay with Lu Han? It sounded mean but it was the truth.

That was why Lu Han appreciated Sehun's efforts even more.

"Done thinking about him?"

Lu Han turned his head around to see Hyuna sitting on her bed with crossed arms. Her red bottom lip was a bit quivering as her eyes were also in a light shade of red. The moist cloth was slowly sliding down to her left cheek. She didn't seem very happy. Well her mood was reasonable. Wasn't she ill or something like that? Lu Han wasn't certain but she still had the impression.