Chapter 11 *Edited*

The wind whipped through his hair and stung his eyes, erasing any feelings of his fright when Sehun let his hands go. The scared feeling that nobody would be able to save him. But he luckily held onto Sehun who purposely or not purposely pulled him back. It was clear that Sehun didn't plan on helping Lu Han up, but he didn't care. 

He didn't blame Sehun for almost killing him. 

He didn't blame Sehun.

With resting his head against Sehun's back, riding on the bike through the cold weather. He was happy again, even if only for a few minutes. Even in just ten minutes Lu Han could feel the difference. The tensed muscles in his back and shoulders were beginning to loosen up and for the first time in weeks he let a smile spread across his face.

He was alive again.

With Sehun by his side. Hell, Sehun made him feel alive. He made Lu Han feel esteemed even if he pushed him of a rooftop but Lu Han still didn't blame him. Sehun wasn't to blame. Maybe his hand slipped or it wasn't his actual intention. There was only one thing that Lu Han didn't understand. 

If it all was an accident, what Lu Han strongly believed, then why didn't he help Lu Han up? 

Was Sehun himself scared? It had to be that. Sehun was scared. He didn't help Lu Han because he didn't know what to do. He was too frightened to help Lu Han up. Yes it was that. Sehun would never want to murder Lu Han. 

Sehun pushed harder on his bike, going faster than he’d ever gone before. He hadn’t put his gloves back on and his hands were numb, nearly frozen to the handlebars. The cold wind turned Lu Han's nose red and chapped his face. His eyes were full of tears from the cutting air. 

He was crying because of the chilly air and not that Sehun didn't respond to his confession.

It was a confession without big words. There were truthfully no words used. After Lu Han forcefully kissed him and gradually stepped to one side to give Sehun space, he waited. For an answer. He obviously hoped for the best but seeing Sehun's blank face twisted his stomach.

He didn't reject Lu Han.

He didn't accept Lu Han either.

He just drew the shorter into a smothering hug, telling him gently that it wasn't time for confessions. That finding his stalker was the main concern. That Lu Han had to wait for a while because Sehun was in no position to answer. He had other problems to deal with it. 

Lu Han was pinching his eyes shut. Before he knew it, the engine stopped and Sehun sat up straight. Lu Han's were eyes still squeezed shut, his arms tightly gripping him and the gigantic helmet was sliding further down Lu Han's face.

They arrived at Sehun's apartment complex. Lu Han wouldn't go home for the night. He didn't know why but he favored it to stay with Sehun together over night. It felt better to know that Sehun would be in the same building as him. So if something would happen, he would be within Lu Han's reach.

Lu Han wasn't that sad. He guessed that confessing to Sehun would be too early. They anyway only knew each other for two to three weeks. He still wanted to get it off his chest though. The feeling of his quick heartbeat or sweaty palms wasn't very comfortable. He wanted to get it all out of the way so Lu Han could concentrate on the stalker.

With Sehun as his boyfriend.

It didn't happen. Despite of Sehun not turning the confession down, Lu Han felt rejected. The moment he saw Sehun's apologizing expression, he felt his stomach drop and the blood drain from his face. The world stopped, the only sound was his breathing and the hammering of his heart in his chest.