Chapter 9 *Edited*

As he sobbed uncontrollably from the fright, Lu Han made the decision that he could no longer stay in that situation. He had to find a safe place to stay. Somewhere else. He felt how Sehun's right hand crept up to his thigh. It went further up with each ragged breath that escaped Lu Han's lips. 

With his other hand he pulled Lu Han into suffocating hug. It was literally suffocating to Lu Han as there was no chance to properly breathe. Sehun pressed him closer which was not even possible anymore. He nested his head into Lu Han's neck, whereas the latter tried to push him away. 

"S-Sehun..! P-Please let...go....I'm afraid...please...." He said with shaky voice. He really didn't know what happened to Sehun. He was supposed to be there for Lu Han if something like that ever happens.

"Why? Didn't you say I should stay with you?" Sehun countered, his voice muffled as he referred to Lu Han's words earlier. It was the truth. Lu Han said it in the spur of the moment though. That Sehun shouldn't leave him anymore and stay with him. Lu Han held his breath, realizing that he truly said that. He didn't regret it but how could he know that Sehun would use those words against him?

"Y-Yes I did say that....but please let go...just for a second..." He begged with moist eyes and sweat covered forehead. If Sehun would listen to him and let him, then Lu Han would have to run away. Quickly, so that Sehun wouldn't have enough time to act in response or chase him.

The younger loosened his clasp without any hesitation. He apparently trusted Lu Han a lot. So much that the likely chances of running away were nothing for him. It was natural to have the instantaneous reaction to run away. But Sehun wouldn't think that Lu Han would actually 'betray' him. He wouldn't leave him.

The moment Lu Han comprehended that Sehun didn't hold on him with force anymore was his chance to escape. He pulled away from the hug and fell on the ground from the impact. Sehun also got pushed back and his head hit the wall. Lu Han laid on the floor but he couldn't lose any more time.

He crouched his way ahead for the first few seconds. When he heard how Sehun moved away from the wall to stand, Lu Han got up. With shaking legs he sprinted to any direction. He didn't care to where he was running, just away from him.

He couldn't see anything but he luckily had a plan where the stairs and exit were. He heard Sehun's call for his name but Lu Han didn't listen to him. The cold night air coursed through his lungs and dried his already parched throat. Someone left a few windows open. No wonder why an insane stalker could enter the college.

Lu Han opened his eyes as his heart was beating fast. It would sooner or later burst out of his chest. He totally forgot his stalker. Lu Han couldn't continue like that. He had to find out where he was. From tiredness persuaded he let his hands rest upon his knees as he took two deep breaths. Through his nose in and through his mouth out. After wiping away the beads of sweat on his forehead he took in the surroundings.

Everything was black. It was too difficult to make out something. 

He closed his eyes in order to calm himself down. He had to calm down. Being mistrustful and befuddled wouldn't help at all. Lu Han if not would run aimlessly around. Right into the arms of his stalker or even Sehun. Lu Han brushed with clammy hands his tears away. He couldn't understand Sehun. He changed so many times.

From nice to strange.

From friendly to rude.

And from welcoming to aggressive.

His thoughts were interrupted as he heard someone walking.

Their steps were clearly to hear. The worst thing was that it was within Lu Han's area. He mentally cursed a million times, trying to find a place to hide. Would that person notice that? Was it Sehun? Lu Han didn't care but the wish to be safe nagged into his mind.