Chapter 3 *Edited*

The clicking noise of cutlery and chopsticks echoed through the spacious kitchen. It was one of those exceptional moments when Lu Han had enough time to eat with his parents rather than toss something quickly into his throat and leave. He openly wanted to do that again but his mother grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him back into the kitchen.

That left him no chance but surrender and listen to her. He sat in front of his father as his mother set up more tea. Lu Han didn't generally eat a lot but whenever his parents were present, he forced himself to eat as double as much. 

"How is school?" His mother smiled, filling more tea into three big cups. Lu Han as a quiet student gave the impression of being one of those stereotypical 'nerds'. But he wasn't at all. He was just an average student, maybe even a bit worse than average. "Alright." He responded calmly, playing a bit with his rice.

His parents were dying to ask Lu Han something. So his mother had an own technique of how to make her son talk. She firstly had to start a normal conversation and then attack him with the question. But his father was totally different. He had no time to ask useless questions and got straight to the point:

"Who was that guy with you last night?" He inquired staring at his son while thankfully taking a cup from his wife. Lu Han whose glimpse never left his rice looked up slowly and his eyes got visibly bigger. Did they see him? Lu Han had to rewind everything what they did. There was nothing suspicious except the fact that Sehun did something to him what every parent would question.

He kissed Lu Han's forehead. 

And if his parents were good at reading lips then they also caught the word 'baby' from Sehun. Lu Han fidgeted a bit on his seat. How should he explain that to them? Providentially did his father do it for him.

"This is very surprising. You aren't the type to do that. I know that there was a phase to experiment about sexual preferences but- Lu Han! Think about it! You are twenty-four. You are an adult. That phase was over a long time ago. I'm telling you to get your head literally straight and stop these thoughts at once." He stabbed with his chopsticks into his rice and shot Lu Han a forewarning and dead serious look. 

"I don't like him like that..." Lu Han whispered to defend his pride and dignity. 

"Then why were you doing this things?!" He shouted back at what Lu Han hard-pressed his eyes shut to not cry.

"I didn't initiate it." He stated confidently and earned a loud and amused laughter from his father.

"You didn't push him away either." He responded which was like a stab into Lu Han's heart. It was true. He didn't. He actually enjoyed it too much to push Sehun away. But he could never tell that his parents. It was like telling them that he would kill himself. 

People are naturally a kind of homophobic. It depends on them if they want to keep that image up or decide to be more open-minded. Lu Han took unmistakably the second path dissimilar to his parents and the majority of people in the world. His mother finally decided to step in. "Lu Han. We just want the best for you. Get a girlfriend even if this would be a bit difficult.." She looked away and rubbed fretfully her neck. How could she tell her son in a nice approach? 

"What do you mean?" He asked her slowly already guessing what she was about to say. 

"We all know that you have feminine features in your face and build. How many times have people mistaken you were a girl as a child? I doubt that a girl wants a boyfriend that looks similar to her." She walked towards him and placed her hand comfortably on his narrow shoulder. Did she seriously doubt his dating skills?

"That's why you are an easy target for those kinds of people. You saw that yourself with that guy who just took advantage of you." His father continued sharply as a result of which Lu Han shook his head not believing them a word. Sehun didn't take advantage of him. He was just nice and caring. Lu Han would love to say that to them but he couldn't.