Chapter 13 *Edited*

Start from the beginning

There were no rustle of clothing. Their breathing was slow and barely audible.

An unexpected series of shrill rings cut the silence down. It only lasted for a few seconds; the phone was on the face of it Lu Han's. The screen of his phone kept on flashing beneath the blanket. He recoiled a bit as his phone was also vibrating against his thigh. It wasn't Sehun's business but it didn't look like Lu Han would wake up any time soon.

He inhaled sharply, sliding his palm down from Lu Han's waist and grabbed into his pocket. The vibrating providentially stopped after one last flash. Sehun brought Lu Han's gigantic phone out and saw that the caller clearly left a message. Lu Han didn't lock his screen which gave Sehun free access to his messages, pictures and everything else saved on the phone.

He opened the newest text up:

From: Mom 

You better tell me where you are. Do you know what time it is?! It's not time for you to be out. And how dare you lie to me. You aren't at Baekhyun's. Lu Han you better prepare yourself. I'm not going to be easy on you. Come home, now.

Lu Han's mother wasn't a tolerant woman. The rage and frustration was clearly conveyed through the message. Sehun suppressed a loud outburst of laughter. That woman was truly hilarious. Was she honestly telling her twenty-four years old son that he had to go home? Sehun really thought that she needed a reality check. Lu Han wasn't a child anymore. From where did she get the right to order him around?

She was his mother but that didn't mean that she could treat him like that. 

He was twenty-four and not fourteen.

If his mother was like that, then how would the father be like? Well it was the same person who believed that Lu Han wasn't in the age for 'experiments' anymore. At least he didn't make him younger in age as his wife did. Sehun wouldn't let Lu Han answer the message. He wouldn't even let him see it.

Swiftly, Sehun typed back to her.

To: Mom 

He doesn't need to listen to you. He can do whatever he wants.

He thought for a moment but then eventually sent it. He couldn't wait to see her reply, she would go mad. It was necessary though. She needed to understand that Lu Han wasn't a little boy anymore. He was a grown adult, going to college and would soon graduate. Sehun didn't have to wait for her to respond. He leaned his heavy feeling head back onto the pillow and held Lu Han's phone over his face.

From: Mom 

Who are you?! Where is my son?? Why do you have his phone?? You cannot tell me what to do! Release my son!

She was funny. Sehun couldn't know that she would be like that. So he had the options to either tell her that Lu Han was next to him or act oblivious of where her son was. It would be fun to tease her a bit and give her a taste of sad reality. She apparently had no clue what was going on with him. Sehun doubted the possibility that Lu Han told his parents about the letters. Or anything about his everyday life.

He quickly placed the phone aside to pull his shirt over his head. The cold air hit his warm chest, but he didn't mind. Then he went under the covers and grabbed the phone again. He turned Lu Han by grabbing his shoulder so he was facing Sehun. He tugged the blanket totally over Lu Han's body up to his neck so that he was almost completely covered.

He took pictures of them together.

As the first one was taken, Sehun pulled Lu Han onto his bare chest. He held it not too high up and tried to get a good angle. The corner of his lips drew up while looked mischievously at the lens. He wanted to provoke Lu Han's mother. To make her angry. To show her that she should have taken better care of him.