Twenty-Five

Draco's P.O.V

            It was finally the last day of school and I couldn't be happier. It was a long year, sometimes good days and some bad days but either way, I was happy school was over. Never thought I'd say that but there's a first for everything.

            "Finallyyyy." Pansy exasperated after the final bell rang. "I've been waiting for this day since the first day of term." She groaned and Luna giggled. They had been together since that day Luna asked her out. It was good because Hermione started dating some guy too, so everyone was happy. We had already said goodbye to her, she was walking home with him. Both couples were adorable but I think Blaise and I had them beat.

            "Hmm I hate to agree with you." Blaise laughed. "But I do." He wrapped his arm around me as we continued walking towards his car. Since I was due just about any day, he made sure he was near me at all times when he was not working. He kissed the side of my face as I gently ran a hand over my belly.

            "Well I do agree that I'm happy school is over but probably for not the same reasons." I joked. We slowed down since we arrived at Blaise's car and I turned to the other couple. "Goodbye guys, we'll see each other, yeah?"

            "Of course, we gotta meet the little bumblebee when they're born." Luna cooed to my belly. She pulled me in for a hug, "I'm so proud of you Draco." She whispered and then kissed my cheek.

            "Thank you Luna." I told her. I hugged Pansy next and she said something along the lines of being a godmother. I just laughed and kissed her head. I had no real plans on making anyone godparents. 

            We got in the car after Blaise said goodbye to them and he looked at me.

            "Are you sure you still wanna go?" He questioned.

            "Of course I do. Harry and Cedric are dying to see us, plus I really wanna see that precious baby of theirs." I told him.

            "But what if you go into labor?" He asked and I shrugged.

            "I've got two weeks left and the baby still feels like he's cozy so I don't think I will. If I do, I'll go to the hospital, they've got a few there." I mocked and he rolled his eyes but started the car.

            "Okay fine but let me know if you start feeling off, yeah?" He asked and I sighed.

            "Yes, now let's go." I begged and he chuckled.

            "Okay, come on."  He said and then pulled out of the parking spot. We pulled out of the spot and then out of the school lot.

            It took us a little over an hour to get to their house because I had to stop to use the loo every so often. But once we arrived, Harry and Cedric looked elated, if not a bit tired, that we were there. Cedric had opened the door and allowed us in, Harry was sitting on the couch.

            "You're here!" Harry greeted standing up. He was holding little Willow in his arms. She was dressed in a pink dress with a little pink bow in her hair.

            "We are, look at you, you look amazing." I told him. He had slimed down a lot, losing all of his baby weight.

            "Me? Look at you, you're stunning." He gasped. "It's so soon, are you ready?"               

            "As I'll ever be." I kid and then looked down at Willow. She was awake and looking up at me with a solemn expression. "May I hold her?"