Twenty-Two

Third Person P.O.V

            Blaise and Draco walked into the parenting class for the very last time. It was the last day and from then on, they'd just have to use their knowledge they learned in the class to raise their baby.

            The saddest part was parting with Harry and Cedric, Draco thought. Sure he'd miss the other people in class and even Molly but he became really close with the couple and would miss seeing them so often. And now with Harry's due date being merely a month away, time would just slip away.

            "Blaise, I'm really going to miss them." Draco sniffled as they started walking to their seats. "We're going to have no time once both of our babies are born and they'll just be a faint memory, I don't want that." He disclosed so Blaise just wrapped an arm around him and rubbed his arm.

            "We're not gonna let that happen honeybee." Blaise promised. "Our children are going to be best friends, I can feel it."  Draco didn't say anything but just sat down in his seat. He noticed his friends were not there yet which slightly panicked him because they were always there before him. However, his mind was put to rest when he saw them coming out of the bathroom together. Harry looked equally upset but lit up when he saw the other couple and waddled towards them.

            "Hey guys." He greeted.

            "Hiya you two, doing alright?" Cedric asked and Blaise glanced at Draco then back to Cedric before shaking his head. 

            "No, Draco is very upset with the class ending." Blaise answered. "He thinks we're gonna lose touch with you both." That caused Harry to promptly burst into tears so Cedric sighed and started to stroke his hair.

            "We understand the feeling. I've told Harry here that you're only a phone call or text away. We won't lose touch." Cedric replied. Seeing Harry cried made Draco start crying so Blaise started to comfort him.

            "See guys." Blaise started. "We're going to be okay. Once the kiddies are born, we can have play dates and birthday parties. This was just the beginning." He assured and Draco sniffled harshly as Harry buried his face in Cedric's chest. 

            "Do you promise?" Harry mumbled against Cedric's chest.

            "We promise." Cedric and Blaise said in unison. The pregnant ones nodded and then collected themselves.

            "Okay." Harry sniffled. "Do you guys wanna do something after then?"

            "Today?" Draco asked.

            "Yeah, you can come over our place and hang out?" He suggested and Draco grinned widely.

            "Yeah that would be really fun." Draco answered.

            "Yeah, we have a finished basement with an air hockey table or it flips and turns into a pool table." Cedric informed them. "We can play either of those or both, and just hang out."

            "Sounds great."

~~~

            "Mum! We're home!" Cedric called into the house. Draco and Blaise marveled at the tiny house.  Well to them it was tiny, they weren't used to it. It was ranch styled house with a basement, three bedrooms upstairs along with a kitchen, family room and dining room. Downstairs, they understood, was the entertainment room.

            "In the kitchen hunny, are you guys hungry?" The voice called back. Draco smiled and remembered the voice from facetiming Harry.