Two

Draco's P.O.V

Blaise and I decided to tell our parents separately instead of together because it would be easier. So when he dropped me off, he kissed me goodbye and wished me luck. Told me he would call me when everything was done.

I walked into my house and my mum was at the dining room table, doing some paper work.

"Mum?" I spoke softly but loud enough for her to look up.

"Draco." She checked her watch. "I thought you would've been gone all day. Look at you, you're paler than normal." She chided going to stand.

"Mum, where is dad?" I asked and she sighed.

"He's in his study."

"I need to talk to the both of you, can you please get him?"

"What is this regarding?" My mother asked but I shook my head.

"Please just get him." I advised and she nodded. She stood up before walking off down the hall to his office. I sat down on one side of the table trying to control my shaking.

When they reemerged, my father looked at me stoically.

"Draco, I'm very busy, make this quick." He reprimanded so I nodded.

"You need to sit." I told them. They sat on the side opposite me and I chewed on my lip.

"Well?" My mother asked and I started to wring my hand with other, a habit I picked up to help with the nerves. "Draco."

"Okay so a few months ago Blaise and I were alone in his house. He thought it was the perfect opportunity to... to do it. You know." I glanced up at them having been looking at the table. I looked back down when I saw horror reaching their faces. "So we um we did do it but we didn't have protection. We went along with it anyway but he said he was just going to um... pull out." I flushed heavily at the description. "But um I don't think that's entirely full proof because um well.... Because um."
"Draco." My father's voice was icily stern causing chills to go down my spine. I looked up and both my parents had mirroring reactions, they were angry. "What are you trying to tell us?"

"I-I'm... I'm pregnant." I stuttered as my heart plummeted. I hadn't said it out loud until this moments and it gave me a sickly feeling. I, a teenager, was pregnant. My mother gasped covering her mouth as my father's eyes narrowed.

"Pregnant?" He asked.

"I went to the clinic this morning to get um to get the procedure done so I wouldn't be pregnant anymore but I just couldn't do it. There was so much involved and I had to go in alone and I was so scar-"

"Silence!" My father yelled so I closed my mouth tightly. "You had sex before marriage, got yourself knocked up, and then was going to hide it from us?" He asked and I blinked at him. "Speak!"

"I-I guess." I stuttered.

"Draco." My mother's voice was softer. "We're very disappointed in you. We thought we instilled good morals in you but apparently we were wrong." She told me and tears bubbled at my eyes. I was too scared to move so I just blinked a lot to get rid of them. "Go to your room while your father and I discuss what will happen. We'll call you when we're ready to deal with you." She told me so I got up without a word and walked up the stairs.

I ran into my room and curled onto my bed letting out a sob. I was so scared and so disgusted with myself I didn't know what to do.

I pulled out my phone and called Blaise who picked up immediately.