Six

Sexual Content 

Third Person P.O.V

Narcissa wasn't kidding when she had said Draco's libido would increase. When he had woken up Wednesday morning, he was so overcome with horniness that he didn't know what he wanted first.

He felt like he needed Blaise but he also felt like he could take care of the problem himself. So he did just that before going downstairs for breakfast. However it wasn't enough relief so he decided to call Blaise.

"Morning, honeybee." He yawned. "What's the matter?"

"Morning, um... do you think you could get to school a little earlier so we could have some time together?" He asked and Blaise yawned again but laughed.

"Why, you miss me that much?" He teased.

"Well no, I mean I miss you but um do you remember what my mother said about the hormones being a bit crazy this trimester?" He asked and he heard Blaise grunt. "Well um I kind of need your assistants."

"Yeah I get it." He could almost feel Blaise smirking. "I can be at school in ten minutes."

"Okay, I'll get a ride from my mum." Draco hung up the phone and grabbed an apple before walking into the dining room. He smiled when he saw his mum still in her pajamas, working on some paper work.

"Mum?" He spoke softly and Narcissa looked up. She grinned slightly when she saw him.

"Hi honey, did you sleep well?" She asked.

"I did, I um I was wondering if you could give me a ride to school today?"

"Sure."

"In five minutes?" He asked and she sighed.

"'I'm not entirely ready to leave the house Draco." She scoffed softly.

"Please? No one will see your jammies."

"Why do you want to leave early?" She asked and he chewed on his lip. He couldn't tell him mum he wanted to do stuff with Blaise. Sure she had given him permission but it was still awkward to tell her these things.

"I need to finish a project for history." He lied. "And I forgot my stuff in my locker." She sighed and nodded.

"Sure, I will. Get ready and we'll leave." She told Draco who agreed. He trotted back up the stairs and packed up his bag before slinging it over his shoulder. He was wearing one of Blaise's sweatshirts for he noticed that his bump was noticeable through his clothes. He had wished he had baggier clothes.

He walked down the stairs and noticed his mum was standing near the entrance of the garage.

"Ready?" She questioned. He nodded and she smiled kissing his head. "Do you have your lunch?"

"Um no." He told her and she sighed moving her eyes allowing him to figure out it was in the fridge. He quickly made his way over to it and opened it. The brown bag was there with his name on it with a heart. "What'd you pack?"

"Well I noticed you had quite the appetite last night so I packed you a peanut butter and banana sandwich with some pear slices." She told him and he nearly licked his lips. That sounded really good.

"Thank you." He grinned. He put his food in his bag and then left with his mother.

Draco was fidgety nearly the entire ride. He couldn't shake the feeling and the anticipation was building up in his belly.