Ten

Third Person P.O.V

            Draco, Blaise and Lucius were sitting in the doctor's office waiting for Draco to be called in. He was now sixteen weeks, his belly was just rounding off and getting bigger.  Harry was twenty weeks pregnant, his fifth month which was usually when the baby started moving so Harry was excited.

            "I don't see why I had to escort you here, either of your mothers would've sufficed." Lucius scoffed and Blaise laughed.

            "Well you see Mr. Malfoy, my mum couldn't come and your wife has seemingly gone out shopping so you were the last option because the rules you've set were we couldn't go to the doctor's alone." He smiled cheekily. Draco grinned and lied his head on Blaise's shoulder.

            "Plus mum says she wants you experience the ultrasounds for yourself." Draco answered.

            "I'm coming in with you two?" He asked and Draco nodded.

            "You're invited in if you want to." Draco giggled. "I'd really like it if you did." Lucius smiled slightly but puffed out his chest and sighed.

            "Okay since it means that much to you, I shall come in with you too."

            "Mister Malfoy?" A voice sounded so Draco stood up. He grabbed Blaise's hand and then his father followed. When they got to the room, Draco sat on the table bed as Lucius took a seat while Blaise stood. "How are you feeling today?"

            "I'm doing alright." Draco answered.

            "Any pain? Or discomfort?"  She asked and Draco shook his head.

            "Nope. When are they going to move actually? My friend is twenty weeks and he said that he should feel the baby soon."

            "Oh well it depends on the carrier, since it's your first, you'll be able to feel the baby moving around twenty weeks whereas Blaise will start will feeling around 25 weeks. That's when the baby will start kicking."

            "Yeah?" Draco asked.

            "Yup, now I'm gonna take your vitals before the doctor comes into to perform the ultrasound." She said and Draco nodded taking off his jacket plus his jumper. She cuffed his arm with the blood pressure cuff, took it, and then took his pulse.  She weighed him and then recorded everything smiling. "Everything is good, just take a seat back on the table and the doctor will be in soon."  She told them and then left the room.

            Blaise was looking at growth charts on the wall as Draco decided to lie down on the bed. He gently ran a hand over his belly as his father started to read the magazine he had brought from the waiting room.

            "Did you know that the baby is the size of an avocado?" He asked and Draco looked his belly.

            "That's it?"  He questioned. "I'm practically the size of a small cantaloupe."

            "It's mostly water weight." His father explained. "You were only about six pounds and eleven ounces when you were born."

            "Water weight?" He inquired. "So I'm just carrying water mostly?"

            "Well there's also the placenta, the amniotic fluid, and of course the baby. There's a lot going on in there." He joked with a smug look on his face.

            "Well that's a little annoying." Draco muttered.

            There was a knock on the door and then the doctor walked in.